SA-MP 0.3z RC5

Nice Kalcor
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by doreto
Посмотреть сообщение
You compaint when their is lag shooting and cry for fix and when they fix you are going again asking for lag-shooting. I don’t get it
dunno where did u get crying and asking things from, but what I meant was that I haven't seen it in practice yet, so I don't know how does it work like.

and btw. is there any server already running this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariocarver
Посмотреть сообщение
Too little updates as for new sa-mp version.
Aim cheats will be very popular.
This is a RC (Release Candidate), aka is not the official version nor the last RC, so we can expect more from this.

For aim cheats, they are already.

I do have to share my concerns about aimbots and controller-users (which I am one of). How is that going to be tackled?

Nice, thanks for the great work. Appreciated!

Awesome !

If anyone does want to prevent the use of joypads, IIRC there's an undocumented camera mode which can be used to detect this - you could run a debug script to get the ID and send them a warning etc.

It's really really easy to prevent people from using joypads....

http://pastebin.com/swjzp8x3

However you don't need aimbot or anything special to cause fuckery all you need to do is turn joypad control on while using the mouse the above detection will not detect this.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWLSl57o61c[/ame]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_
View Post
If anyone does want to prevent the use of joypads, IIRC there's an undocumented camera mode which can be used to detect this - you could run a debug script to get the ID and send them a warning etc.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [uL]Pottus
View Post
It's really really easy to prevent people from using joypads....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_
View Post
I personally like playing with a joypad and wouldn't play on a server that disallowed them. I was thinking more along the lines of simply reducing their accuracy to make them more level with mouse-users.

I could do some testing in to how accurate mouse-users' shots are (e.g. on average, 60% of shots hit) then mirror that to the damage that controller-users inflict using custom damage (OnPlayerGive/TakeDamage) (if it can be detected with the camera mode as you said).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basssiiie
View Post
It seems to be the local position where the bullet hits on the object/vehicle/player, as an offset from this target's position.

My question: do the body parts use the same IDs as the bones? Because explosions seem to only damage the left upper arm (they return ID 3 as bodypart)?
They are different IDs, and are not yet known. Kye must have forgotten to define them in the SA-MP includes.

That was unexpected, but nice!

Amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkirill
Посмотреть сообщение
Well,couldn't guess it before,however then what hittype is for ?
To detect if it hit a player, vehicle or object. You can't rely on soley an ID, because players, objects and vehicles can have the same IDs.

To detect if someone hits vehicle ID 69, you'd have to do:

pawn Код:
if(hittype == BULLET_HIT_TYPE_VEHICLE && hitid == 69)

Nice Kalcor , Good Job!

thank you SA-MP Team

-> [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7zte3UBBoY[/ame] :P

Awesome release kalcor =)

If that OnPlayerWeaponShot public works for unoccupied vehicles too, I'll find where you live and hug you so hard till you poop.

That's some dope news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emre__
Посмотреть сообщение
If that OnPlayerWeaponShot public works for unoccupied vehicles too, I'll find where you live and hug you so hard till you poop.
It does work. <3

Nice job.