Windows 8 glitches

I have windows 8, and the thing is that SAMP is just glitchy. It crashes if I get into the swat bus, mouse bearly moves, and I cannot jump. I am already running it in compability mode for windows 98/me, as an adminstrator, and have the Dinput8.dll, which helped with GTA San Andreas, but not with SAMP. My laptop is Acer Aspire 5742, If that makes any difference. When I had Windows 7, on this same laptop, I had no problems. Please help me

As for the mouse glitching, that still happens to me too even though it's meant to be fixed in the pre-release update.

Take a look here, if you haven't already.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=485095

I have not alot knowledge about this. But well, I don't like windows 8 at all so I recommend you to go back to windows 7 then
But now without jokes, I atleast have one option for you as some kind of backup if it doesn't get fixed: you could install win7 aswell on your notebook again and have dualboot. So you have to choose if you're gonna load win7 or win8. And then just install/play SAMP on the win7 one

Thank you for your answers, I installed those updates and it fixed everything except the mouse glitch
Windows 8 sucks ass, but I will not go back to windows 7, and I have read that dual boot is not recomended