if(threadid == 487666)
    {
        DeleteThread(487666);
        print("Thread Deleted! Thankyou!");
    }
    return 1;
}

// Please Delete Thread

No but I know the owner of True Streets Of Real Los Santos Andreas Life Heavy Roleplay

On topic there's really no problems with copyrights, what are the odds he'll start a class action lawsuit against you for a SA-MP server he shut down, originality is nice however.

Well considering they are going to be starting a company/business using their name, and claiming that TL:RP is theirs then that is a big issue. If it wasn't publicly released and the owner wouldn't give it out to people then why would he not take action against them when he could win and make a lot of money from it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deduction
Посмотреть сообщение
Well considering they are going to be starting a company/business using their name, and claiming that TL:RP is theirs then that is a big issue. If it wasn't publicly released and the owner wouldn't give it out to people then why would he not take action against them when he could win and make a lot of money from it.
I don't, know what you are talking about but I don't think that he wishes to release his gamemode. As for me, if I'd leave SA-MP I wouldn't release my server because I spent tons of time on it and I know that I simply might get bored and get back to it. Of course, it would of matter to me if someone would use my server's name. Why don't you make your own name for your server instead of getting someone else's, then you wouldn't have to worry if the previous owner would cry about it, just sayin'.