Need your opinion on map time (TDM)...

First of all, if a mod sees this as an advertisement, please remove this thread, thank you.

Hey SA-MP players,

I am running a server, that is actually based on the real Call of Duty game with many of its features, but lately I have had the feeling that the rounds last for too long. The maptime is currently set to 12 minutes, but I totally wonder how you guys feel about that.

Should I keep it at 12 minutes, or change it to something lower? (People should still be able to use their killstreaks etc., 15v15 max)

Check out the poll above,
hopefully you can help me a little bit out here.

I'd say 10 minutes per map should be plenty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy
View Post
I'd say 10 minutes per map should be plenty.
Yeah, 10 minutes for each map would be good.

I'd go for 8 minutes a map. It's short enough not to get bored out of it if you're a regular and long enough to enjoy playing.

10 or 8 minutes is good.

12 minutes.

10 minutes max. Player attention span isn't very long, from experience. Although sometimes when I'd have 30-40 players, I'd increase it to 15-20min.

10-12 minutes are just right. You don't want it too little that the players don't get the chance to properly enjoy the mapping nor do you want them to grow bored of it.

I'm not sure why it's so difficult to understand the different areas of the forum? This is clearly SA-MP related and therefore goes in SA-MP/General, not everything and nothing.

So, moved.

Make it 10 minutes per map. Not long and not short time, its something in middle. So ince again, I would choose ten.

Anywhere from 8 - 10 minutes seems reasonable.