Help me please!!!

Hi, i got some trouble.
Of using strcat dialog, Long dialog
Here code:
Код:
CMD:rules(playerid, params[])
{
    new mydialog[256];
    strcat(mydialog,"{FFFF00}This Server Has A Set Of Rules That You Should Know Before Playing Here! So Make     Sure That You Know{FFFF00} {FF0000}Them To Avoid Punishments!{FF0000}\n\n");
    strcat(mydialog,"1) Never Try To Using Cheat Or Cleo, Only Visual Mods Allowed.\n");
    strcat(mydialog,"2) Never Try To Advertising Other Server In Here, You'll Get Punished.\n");
    strcat(mydialog,"3) Never Bitching About This Server, Feedback And Conductive Criticism Are Always Welcome.\n");
    strcat(mydialog,"4) Never Ask Admin Level In-Game, You'll Not Get It And Your Chance To Be One Will Be Reduced.\n");
    strcat(mydialog,"5) Never Ask Admin For Money, Score, Or Events.\n");
    strcat(mydialog,"6) Never Scamming, It Will Get You Banned.\n");
    strcat(mydialog,"7) Never Spawnkilling, Camping, Teamkilling Or Avoiding Death.\n");
    strcat(mydialog,"8) Use Common Sense, Admins May Punish You For A Things Not Written In These Rules.\n");
    strcat(mydialog,"9) You Are Allowed To Multi Account, But You May Only Use The Newest Account.\n");
    strcat(mydialog,"10) You Are Allowed To Speak Whatever Language You Want.");
    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,DIALOG_RULES,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "Los Santos Freeroam - {008000}Server Rules{008000}", mydialog,"Agree","");
    return 1;
}
But when i type /rules in-game i got this:

How To Fix It ?

pawn Код:
new mydialog[256];
Change it to the quantity of characters that you use in in dialog.

10 Characters ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveBacon
Посмотреть сообщение
10 Characters ?
Hahaha, not.

You must count the quantity of characters that possesses the dialog. Or, you must tell the quantity of characters of this:

{FFFF00}This Server Has A Set Of Rules That You Should Know Before Playing Here! So Make Sure That You Know{FFFF00} {FF0000}Them To Avoid Punishments!{FF0000}\n\n
Never Try To Using Cheat Or Cleo, Only Visual Mods Allowed.\n
Never Try To Advertising Other Server In Here, You'll Get Punished.\n
Never Bitching About This Server, Feedback And Conductive Criticism Are Always Welcome.\n
Never Ask Admin Level In-Game, You'll Not Get It And Your Chance To Be One Will Be Reduced.\n
Never Ask Admin For Money, Score, Or Events.\n
Never Scamming, It Will Get You Banned.\n
Never Spawnkilling, Camping, Teamkilling Or Avoiding Death.\n
Use Common Sense, Admins May Punish You For A Things Not Written In These Rules.\n
You Are Allowed To Multi Account, But You May Only Use The Newest Account.\n
You Are Allowed To Speak Whatever Language You Want.

And everything what you counted you must add it to the cells of the array.
For example, the quantity that I counted was a 1463, then, the cells will have to be a 1464
(one adds +1 for the void character).

No set it higher than 256 chars.

Thank you both.
Now i can make it full dialog