RP Server

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabio_Ganza
View Post
That's the most idiotic post I've seen in my entire 18 year old life. Really, I really feel sorry for you.

And about fifteen years old, I'm not talking about their mapping skills...but I guess you're too young to understand what I wrote.
I'm impressed at your cognitive abilities! Do you mind to explain to us why is his post idiotic? Very good reasoning! (not).

Do you even lift?

Not sure if this applies but I am creating San Online Roleplay. http://www.sanonline.co.uk

It is Medium-Heavy roleplay, and I require some good mapping to increase the levels of roleplay standards on our server.
This is a newly released server, which is currently in beta period for bug testing. The server address is 199.188.103.26:7780.

Regards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabio_Ganza
View Post
That's the most idiotic post I've seen in my entire 18 year old life. Really, I really feel sorry for you.

And about fifteen years old, I'm not talking about their mapping skills...but I guess you're too young to understand what I wrote.
Young eh? well we're not the one with role play name as our forum username, using the same attitudes which I use only when I'm role playing.
cut the "I'm teh virgin roleplayer mature man" shit and have some respect for yourself, talking like a crying 14 year old, giving out stupid answers, making ass out of yourself just because you can't agree with someone. You're just a immature jerkoff. AND no you're not popular, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
View Post
I'm impressed at your cognitive abilities! Do you mind to explain to us why is his post idiotic? Very good reasoning! (not).

Do you even lift?
Oh isn't this a fabulous PR-RP helper? Right, in the post I mentioned, "You'll always be FOREVER ALONE" pretty much sums it up why his post is stupid. HEY, WE'RE ON THE FUCKING INTERNET BRO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toXioneer
View Post
Young eh? well we're not the one with role play name as our forum username, using the same attitudes which I use only when I'm role playing.
cut the "I'm teh virgin roleplayer mature man" shit and have some respect for yourself, talking like a crying 14 year old, giving out stupid answers, making ass out of yourself just because you can't agree with someone. You're just a immature jerkoff. AND no you're not popular, you should be ashamed of yourself.
Are you high? Who the fuck mentioned usernames? And I don't understand...am I talking like a crying 14 years old, or you want to say that I'm being too cocky? Make up your God damn mind!

Oh and yes, why should I be ashamed? Because of people that are behind their PCs like 24/7, with 120 kilograms up their ass in 15 years of age? Give me a break.

And yeah, I'm popular around here. I can see that from the amount of replies I get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLR
View Post
Not sure if this applies but I am creating San Online Roleplay. http://www.sanonline.co.uk

It is Medium-Heavy roleplay, and I require some good mapping to increase the levels of roleplay standards on our server.
This is a newly released server, which is currently in beta period for bug testing. The server address is 199.188.103.26:7780.

Regards.
Thank you for this kind reply. I will make sure to check it out as soon as I can.

I predict that this thread will be locked in 5...4...3...2...1...