What happened to SA-MP live?

There was this 'addon' or whatever you want to call it some time ago, what happened to it? It seems like they stopped developing and all, anybody got an idea why?

Looks like the website is still up but it doesn't look like a project in ongoing development to me.

StrickenKid is too busy with college and other projects to work on it, unfortunately. I'll ask him if he has any plans to bring it back into development, though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
StrickenKid is too busy with college and other projects to work on it, unfortunately. I'll ask him if he has any plans to bring it back into development, though
Thanks. I'd appreciate it if you let me know in case he does, it was a neat program.

It's SQL database was hacked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coole210
Посмотреть сообщение
I'd like to see some sauces for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddy
Посмотреть сообщение
I'd like to see some sauces for that.
There is no page about it, someone told and showed me my own password for it over a skype screen share call, if I remember who showed me it I'll let you know lol.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
There is no page about it, someone told and showed me my own password for it over a skype screen share call, if I remember who showed me it I'll let you know lol.
Sounds very legit. When you start to make serious claims/accusations such as the above, always include some source or proof to comfirm it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Посмотреть сообщение
Sounds very legit. When you start to make serious claims/accusations such as the above, always include some source or proof to comfirm it.
Fair enough, I know what I know though, especially if I've seen it for my own eyes. This was like what, a year or two ago? If I knew I'd be responding to this I would've recorded it, or simply reported the guy. I had an answer to the guy's question there's no reason for me to lie about it. (:OOOOO FREE FAME IM POPULAR NOW - No..)

Believe what you want.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I am good friends with the people who made SA-MP Live and it is very rude of you to spread such false information. I wouldn't expect such rumours to be spread by such an old member of this community (in terms of time here, not age).

Unless you can provide solid proof that this happened then you should keep your childish trouble-making attempts to yourself. Thanks.