Need help on how to install a gamemode to my server

Hi Folks!

Recently I bought a SA:MP server off vortex servers. I came here to ask you guys if you's could help to tell me on how to install gamemodes to my server.

I was looking to see if anyone could help me upload this file to my server; as when I tried it my server went down.

Thanks a million lads,

So you should have got gamepanel info and filezilla info right?
So you download filezilla client and enter the info there and then you will be connected and then transfer the files to the correct folders.
After that add all your filterscript names and plugin names and gamemode name to .cfg thrn restart server your done.

Remember to use the correct plugins .so for linux or .dll for windows.

Also please tell me what you mean by the server went down what was the problem?

Hi,

I have filezilla, and whenever I tried to upload the files I would then just open up my server - enter my server details and then enter the server. Then, click on ALL of the files I wanted to download and just clicked 'Upload' and wait like 10 minutes. Then after that my server would go down.

I mean by server going down by saying that after I followed those steps it didn't work - So I then tried to delete some things in my files and then realise I couldn't put some things back in.

Any suggestions?

This is not any support for Vortex Servers.
This thread is for scripting help like, Error code: SendClientMessage(playerid, "Welcome") Correct code: SendClientMessage (playerid, COLOR_GREEN, "Welcome");

I just need help from my server crashing when I try to upload a file+

Maybe you deleted the files that needs the server to run contact your administartor.