SA-MP in Steam? (Greenlight)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=214282443
It is true or fake?

Seems reasonably real, since the author has 10 years on steam (Read: I know that doesn't mean anything, but at least he hasn't just created a fake account and done this) & since steam greenlight costs 90Ђ to use & he has no other submits to greenlight. Still waiting on a moderator/kye to confirm, tho.
EDIT: Horrible writing, what i meant is "Steam Greenlight license costs 90Ђ, and i'd guess no one will pay that just to create a fake submit of SA:MP on there".

It is not official, confirmed by dugi on IRC.

Good to know. Also, the greenlight page says "Publisher on Steam: Sprado Games", and plopping that on ****** search yields absolutely no results, other than his steam profile. (Meaning there isn't such thing as "Sprado Games", not yet for the least.)

Let's hope it will be on Greenlight, that would be great! More accessible, and a LOT more players!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelize
View Post
Let's hope it will be on Greenlight, that would be great! More accessible, and a LOT more players!
It already IS on greenlight! Being on greenlight doesn't mean jack shit, it's when valve apporoves your submission and the game becomes public on the steam library that it actually means something. Besides, that submission is faked, so don't hold your breath.

I dont like this idea. We wont grow up, we will lose players instead. Most of player ( 90% ) is using cracked version of GTA and if everyone will need to buy game to play SAMP, then they will join some other game. I believe that they won't buy game old 5+ years for 10 dollars, whos mad like that?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xZdadyZx
View Post
I dont like this idea. We wont grow up, we will lose players instead. Most of player ( 90% ) is using cracked version of GTA and if everyone will need to buy game to play SAMP, then they will join some other game. I believe that they won't buy game old 5+ years for 10 dollars, whos mad like that?!
Firstly, SA:MP doesn't work with the Steam version of SA.
Secondly, the guy who put it on Greenlight is not a SA:MP developer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_hual
View Post
Firstly, SA:MP doesn't work with the Steam version of SA.
Secondly, the guy who put it on Greenlight is not a SA:MP developer.
Yeah, also there is a topic about this discussion.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=486804

Quote:
Originally Posted by [FSaF]Jarno
View Post
Seems reasonably real, since the author has 10 years on steam (Read: I know that doesn't mean anything, but at least he hasn't just created a fake account and done this) & since steam greenlight costs 90Ђ to use & he has no other submits to greenlight. Still waiting on a moderator/kye to confirm, tho.
EDIT: Horrible writing, what i meant is "Steam Greenlight license costs 90Ђ, and i'd guess no one will pay that just to create a fake submit of SA:MP on there".
Thats right. I have sponsored it.
EDIT: I try 500 times the team to contact but no one answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprado
View Post
So you do it anyway? That's really bad. You have no right to do things like that without permission.

Quote:
View Post
You should have been waiting for their reply instead of sponsoring it.

So Kalcor don't know anything about this... You probably will need to delete it if Kalcor will not want SA:MP on steam.

I just would not! I do not even sell!

Edit: And I've paid for it a lot! I mean it's just good

Quote:
View Post
I just would not! I do not even sell!

Edit: And I've paid for it a lot! I mean it's just good
Still though, you need the author(s)' permission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classical
View Post
Still though, you need the author(s)' permission.
Yep, that's ok. the team should contact me.
EDIT: Please do not ignore me, it's important!

Quote:
View Post
Yep, that's ok. the team should contact me.
EDIT: Please do not ignore me, it's important!
Seriously ? I already told you a few times in the german forum: No!

If we ever decide to put SA-MP on Steam Greenlight, we would do it without you