libssl0.9.8.0 debian 7 wheezy (mysql )

Hello,

I have debian 7 64b for run samp I use apt-get install lib32stdc++6 all works ( 3 plugins ) safe MySQL plugin R6
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=56564

I use:
x86 (compiled on Debian5) "mysql_debian.so"

Код:
SA-MP Dedicated Server
----------------------
v0.3x-R2, ©2005-2013 SA-MP Team

[17:58:20] filterscripts = ""  (string)
[17:58:20]
[17:58:20] Server Plugins
[17:58:20] --------------
[17:58:20]  Loading plugin: mysql_debian.so
[17:58:20]   Failed (libssl.so.0.9.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[17:58:20]  Loading plugin: sscanf.so
[17:58:20]
But on wheezy impossible to install "libssl.so.0.9.8" So i'm blocked

Someone have compiled the R6 on debian 7? or there are a other solution ( like use compiled on Debian 5 32b but i have Failed (libmysqlclient_r.so.16 )

Regards

1. install the 32bit libmysqlclient18
  2. download the complete R6 source
  3. edit the 'makefile'; there is somewhere a '-lmysqlclient16....', replace the number '16' with '18'
  4. save and close the 'makefile'
  5. run 'make'
Now you should have a mysql.so, fully compatible with your system.

ok tanks.

"1.install the 32bit libmysqlclient18"

OK but why no the 16 version? and on 32b how?
Код:
apt-get install libmysqlclient18
I has a 64 bits version I need to add others informations?

"3 edit the 'makefile'; there is somewhere a '-lmysqlclient16....', replace the number '16' with '18'"

i see only "$(GPP) -O2 -fshort-wchar -shared -o $(OUTFILE) *.o -L/usr/lib/mysql -lmysqlclient_r -lpthread"

"5 run 'make'"

How? what's folder destination?

****** will teach you on how to install 32bit packages in a 64bit Debian Wheezy installation.

Seems like you don't have to edit the makefile at all, so just leave it as it was before.

'make' is a terminal command. You have to run it while being in the MySQL plugin's source folder, where the makefile is located.

ok otherwise I use the Debian 5 (no x86) but i have Failed libmysqlclient_r.so.16

apt-get install libmysqlclient16 ia32-libs or install libmysqlclient16:i386 or install libmysqlclient16 will work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddinat0r
Посмотреть сообщение
'make' is a terminal command. You have to run it while being in the MySQL plugin's source folder, where the makefile is located.
Finally I think compile it. So going to the folder samp/plugins/mysqlsource next make -f makefile it's right?

Thanks

Let me clarify here. OpenSSL plugins won't get installed when you install MySQL packages because it is a security package, not some database/miscellaneous plugin.

Firstly, I make sure to cd to plugins folder and do this, "ldd mysql_debian.so" (without quotes). You should get a list of directories in which what plugins does the MySQL plugin use. In Debian, most (if not, all) of the plugins being used is in the directory /usr/lib.

Try this -:

sudo apt-get install libssl0.9.8

If it doesn't work, here's the .deb file so you can download and install it. Do after download,

sudo dpkg -i libssl0.9.8_0.9.8o-4squeeze14_i386.deb

I think to compile. "libssl0.9.8_0.9.8o-4squeeze14_i386.deb" i'am on 64 bits

I want to compile it. But it's not very explicated.

I install mysql/php/apache (lamp )
I install GCC + g++
I install in the folder samp/plugins/mysqlsourcer6 next how compile it? with "make"?