0.3x R3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanAyuso
View Post
Because this is a small server, but for bigs servers is confusing for ALL players necessarily change the client, so it should be optional R3 client.
Client can be changed in a second, just double click the setup and bam, its done. What is confusing here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeGGGeNNdA
View Post
Client can be changed in a second, just double click the setup and bam, its done. What is confusing here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nGen.SoNNy
View Post
... It's true that changing the client it's "hard" for some 10 years old kids.
Yup, you have the answer here ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
View Post
Sure, because making updates downward compatible is so easy. Seems like you got no idea about how server-client software works.
Either update for the test, or dont test. If youre unable to update because its "too confusing", you quite probably also wont be able to help testing.

Also, test servers dont need to have 1000 players. It even makes things more complicated if the server is too big. Testing is about finding possible problems on different client pc setups and user types. Having somethng between 100-200 players should be fine. Having more players wont bring up many new pc setups, but will just multiply the number of duplicate bug-reports, and makes managing all the feedback much more complicated.
Do not completely understood, there are people who play a server, for other reasons, without being aware of sa-mp.com and his updates. But anyway, I guess I can not say what I think about this, hahaha

Teach your russians friends to change the SA-MP Client.

oy good

Quote:
Originally Posted by nGen.SoNNy
View Post
Teach your russians friends to change the SA-MP Client.
I don't speak Russian servers, if you do not know do not say anything.

Getting funny.

Quote:
View Post
Do not completely understood, there are people who play a server, for other reasons, without being aware of sa-mp.com and his updates. But anyway, I guess I can not say what I think about this, hahaha
You know that this is one of the reasons why the version is shown in the server list?
"Oh, the version differs from my version, I guess I should keep joining anyways as long as something happens."
The usual player is aware that there might be updates of a game sometimes. And when the game tells you that your version doesnt work anymore, you would probably try to find an update. You really dont need to know sa-mp.com for that, you just check the place where you got sa-mp the first time, ask some websearch, or open the "help" menu of the samp client and discover the sa-mp.com link, and in no time youre gonna find some update. If someone cant even do that, I wonder how he managed to find or install samp. Spending hundreds of hours to make an update downward compatible (e.g. explain how you would teach a client that just displays chat messages how to display textdraws, without touching the client at all) really would be a waste just for these few "ultimate internet noobs"

Seeing new R versions, always make me sad, because I know I will have to wait for a longer time for 0.4.

Im going to join, even though I can't speak Russian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawhats
View Post
Seeing new R versions, always make me sad, because I know I will have to wait for a longer time for 0.4.
Yeah, too sad we have to wait more for 0.4 :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Getting funny.

You know that this is one of the reasons why the version is shown in the server list?
"Oh, the version differs from my version, I guess I should keep joining anyways as long as something happens."
The usual player is aware that there might be updates of a game sometimes. And when the game tells you that your version doesnt work anymore, you would probably try to find an update. You really dont need to know sa-mp.com for that, you just check the place where you got sa-mp the first time, ask some websearch, or open the "help" menu of the samp client and discover the sa-mp.com link, and in no time youre gonna find some update. If someone cant even do that, I wonder how he managed to find or install samp. Spending hundreds of hours to make an update downward compatible (e.g. explain how you would teach a client that just displays chat messages how to display textdraws, without touching the client at all) really would be a waste just for these few "ultimate internet noobs"
Yes, that I agree. But what I mean is that the versions of servers that need a different client make all players are slow to upgrade your client, I am aware that all players playing sa-mp already know perfectly install a client haha. What I'm saying is that it takes all the sa-mp players or a server change the client and that creates small confusions in the early days of upgrade, because slow to change the client, but this is normal...

SA-MP Will never change....it will always be a community about insulting one another to make themselves feel better, wannabe DDOSers purchasing booters with mommies credit card, and little kids thinking they are immune to server rules which is why they get mad at admins for banning them, blaming the admins and community.

My point is, is why sit in the forums, insulting Russians and others over a damn SA-MP Client?
Does it change anything by posting the immature, negative comments? No. In other words, STFU with the chilish comments.

Sheesh....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Shocker
Посмотреть сообщение
SA-MP Will never change....it will always be a community about insulting one another to make themselves feel better, wannabe DDOSers purchasing booters with mommies credit card, and little kids thinking they are immune to server rules which is why they get mad at admins for banning them, blaming the admins and community.

My point is, is why sit in the forums, insulting Russians and others over a damn SA-MP Client?
Does it change anything by posting the immature, negative comments? No. In other words, STFU with the chilish comments.

Sheesh....
you got a very good point mate.

When should we expect an official announcement? What's new? Is it just a security update or what?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, that I agree. But what I mean is that the versions of servers that need a different client make all players are slow to upgrade your client, I am aware that all players playing sa-mp already know perfectly install a client haha. What I'm saying is that it takes all the sa-mp players or a server change the client and that creates small confusions in the early days of upgrade, because slow to change the client, but this is normal...
stop typing with bolded text. you might think it looks professional, but it isn't, you look like a complete moron.

and i can see you're using gtranslate but it's ok lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Shocker
Посмотреть сообщение

Sheesh....
Why SA-MP? Every other game has those problems too. Welcome to the hosting world.

plz stop the bold it makes me sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbienoob
View Post
My game just freezes.
Me too,
Windows 8 32 bit