object streaming

hi, i have a question about objects:

if i have a map on server (custom mapped over the ocean for example with ~400 objects and streaming distance 400), and there are 20 players playing on it,
will it lag more if i use CreateObject Native or if i use the incognitos streamer (CreateDynamicObject)?

please help, +rep

I personally would say that it would cause more lag for players when the object is streamed then when its created normally as when its streamed there has to be checks often if objects should be streamed etc.
Is that right?
And if yes, would the increased lag by the streamer be noticable?

thanks

thanks a lot for your fast reply!

well, i can not prove that the code is slow and (if not caused by players slow net or ffps) there is no lag at all on server. But i just wasnt sure about it.
There are many maps on server and they are changing after a time.

Right now i create all maps (objects) in OnGameModeInit dynamically (streamed) and then on map change players are teleported to new location where the other streamed objects have been added.

It came to my mind that maybe i could increase performance if i didnt use the streamer at all and simply always
use CreateObjetc (to create objects non dynamically) (one map has not more than 400 objects so no streamer would be needed) and then before chaging map, simply destroy this objetcs and then after map change use CreateObject again to create other new map.

In that case i had not to use any streaming and if the destroying/creating object code would generate some lag it wouldnt matter anyway as players are freezed due map change.
that was my thought.

But if that really is "micro-optimise", its not worth the work...

thanks a lot!
(Also for your awesome Script optimizing tutorial thread, helped me a lot!)