SA-MP 0.3x R2 server patch 1 player crash

Hello everyone,

I change my server version to SA-MP 0.3x R2 server patch 1 and when i change it, started new bugs. Example: I'm using SetPlayerPos() for player and when player be teleported to setted place - player gets crash. Player show message 'You are banned from this server', but he is not gets rcon ban. Please faster fix this bug!

Sorry for my bad english language.
Thanks for help!

EDIT: servers which not changes version to SA-MP 0.3x R2 server patch 1 all working fine.

Tested.

On my server crashing too even if there is no mapping at all.

Since other big servers didn't reported this bug i guess it's a rare one xD

Never happened to me even tho I am using custom shops which all of them are using SetPlayerPos function.

Can't recreate sorry. 75 players.. nothing.

It's your script for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReV.
Посмотреть сообщение
Might be someone elses script too, like maybe Kars server is causing his players to crash, very far fetched and weird but still, nothing is impossible mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReV.
Посмотреть сообщение
No it's not.

This probably has nothing to do with this, but did you guys set the spawn info/AddPlayerClass?

I change server version to old (0.3x-R2 (not patch)) and no one message 'You are banned from this server'. Error really on this newest version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDXN_vMiNbA

This is confirmed all are time out and says lost connection and banned after spawns dies or spec off

fix it ffs

and it never happpened before this patch 1 on older 0.3x r2 version so kalcor fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice
Посмотреть сообщение
No it's not.
You're right, I just hadn't noticed it before i posted, and most of these issues are usually script sided.

Confirmed.

Kalcor, please fix it, because impossible playing!!!

This issue has been fully fixed in 0.3z

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
View Post
This issue has been fully fixed in 0.3z
And 0.3z be finished next years, yes? Very cool, when players can't play...

It's already in the release candidate stage: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=487997

A little late on the post, but lately I started witnessing this as well and I am thankful I found this topic so now I can see that my server isn't the only one with this bug and it isn't a script bug. Ill be waiting for the full 0.3z release.

-Thanks