Where do you prefer to RP?

Well basically i am making this thread to ask you which one do you think is a better place to Roleplay, Las Venturas or Los Santos.I have declined San Fierro since i don't like SF as an RP city, but thats my opinion.So choose and tell me LV or LS??

(Don't pm i will not answer)

Be like every other generic RP server! LS ftw.

Well, actually, I always loved Los Santos as a roleplay place, but I started to hate roleplay in SA-MP. Get LCPDFR mod for GTA:IV, where you can pullover suspects, issue tickets, check licenses, get a partner, a lot of awesome things, where there is nothing called anti-rules.

I prefer Los Santos.

I believe Los Santos is now 'overused' - Sure it works great as a default environment but experienced, hardcore role players do eventually grow tired of being stuck in the same place all the time. In business, you learn the best way to attract attention & gain supporters is to have a product that stands out. Having it in a different location is one of the ways in which you can make your server stand out. For me, the best place would be Red County due to it's combination of city-like fashion accompanied with the country side nature, delivering an ultimately engaging experience; not to mention, with the way it's been laid out, it enables players to re-customize (map) the whole location to better suit themselves.

There are so many threads with this question.. Search for it, seriously.

Los santos rock

Las venturas is a cool place to roleplay

los santos had it.. its nice place to roleplay

I don't love LV cuz it's near a Desert and it isn't good city.
I don't love SF cuz it isn't realy good RP city.
I love LS cuz it's best RP city.