i think you forgot GetVehicleBonnet
Hm...?

pawn Код:
stock GetVehicleParams(vehicleid, type);

i mean getting the bonnet position like Getvehicleboot or GetVehicleRoof

Suggestion for you.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...postcount=1030

Pretty sure this is possible right now

Erm, why is the gTopSpeed array cut off at 138 vehicles?

If i may suggest something

stock GetVehicleWheelPos(vehicleid,wheel,x,y,z);

GetVehicleTopSpeed is not functioning in no way.
You have only 139 gTopSpeed array items. Please do not, DO NOT publish code that is not functional at all.

There are 212 vehicle models in total so driving a Vehicle Model ID: 609 will return nothing as you need all of the 212 array items. Of course you cannot drive trailers but array item should be in place i.e. 0.0 to close the gaps.

One more time:
Vehicle model 609-400=209, you do not have 209 gTopSpeed array items!

RUBBISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanger
Посмотреть сообщение
You have only 139 gTopSpeed array items. Please do not, DO NOT publish code that is not functional at all.

There are 212 vehicle models in total so driving a Vehicle Model ID: 609 will return nothing as you need all of the 212 array items. Of course you cannot drive trailers but array item should be in place i.e. 0.0 to close the gaps.

One more time:

RUBBISH
Are you serious kid? Calm down. I said it simple, you didn't have to make an outburst and make Emmet_ sound like shit. Wow the parts of this community is really taking a shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks, I'll fix it later on today. I only compiled the data from an external site since I don't have a proper speed calculation method.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickstar
Посмотреть сообщение
If i may suggest something

stock GetVehicleWheelPos(vehicleid,wheel,x,y,z);
Great idea, thanks. I'll be able to implement it by today, if I'm lucky.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

One more time:

RUBBISH
FYI, the array consists of data that I've compiled from another site. I knew about the issue for a month and never had time to fix it.

Edit: My idea is to use this for the values in the speed array. Just posting this here as a reminder when I check this thread later.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Please do not, DO NOT publish code that is not functional at all.
or even if it does not have any use.

If the code is not usable you should not implement it nor list it. I am not being childish, only you are if you make a big fuss out of small and true commentary criticisms.
The code is not functioning and crashes the server if it is implemented / linked with other systems. I have seen no comment on the main topic that this function is not functioning as intended.
For someone this might look obvious but you have not thought about everyone, in this case - inexperienced users who mostly use this forum.

Would be better off with, "oh sorry, I forgot to remove / update the function" not tried to turn me down in any manner. The code made me some headaches until I looked under the hood. IMHO you don't care.

Bug reporting time!

Main post says:
Код:
public OnVehicleDestroy(vehicleid)
{
    // Returning 0 in this callback will not destroy the vehicle.
    return 1;
}
CallLocalFunction says:
Код:
if (CallLocalFunction("OnVehicleDestroy", "i", vehicleid) > 0 || funcidx("OnVehicleDestroy") == -1)
BUUUTTTT Here's the problem you made inside the .inc! (I don't know if I'm using an older version?)
Код:
// Called when a vehicle is deleted.
forward OnVehicleDestroyed(vehicleid);

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moersy
Посмотреть сообщение
"This page is no longer available. It has either expired, been removed by its creator, or removed by one of the Pastebin staff."

The Pastebin link is down.
I uploaded it myself on pastebin

http://pastebin.com/mkwhbBGU

Quote:

I uploaded it myself on pastebin

http://pastebin.com/mkwhbBGU
Thank you very very much!

Anyway to fix this error (Seems like it only happens when someone is shooting and tabbed out):

Код:
[03:34:53] [debug] AMX backtrace:
[03:34:53] [debug] #0 0007d72c in public EVF_OnPlayerWeaponShot (0, 24, 0, 65535, 1153600512, -992957434, 1091146470) from test.amx
[03:34:53] [debug] #1 000277d8 in public OnPlayerWeaponShot (0, 24, 0, 65535, 1153600512, -992957434, 1091146470) from test.amx
Edit:
OnVehicleSpawn(vehicleid) gets overrided by OnVehicleCreated, so you need to use that function. Not sure if anyone is possibly wanting to fix this.

I started already update for this include will soon be available

Edit:
New version here: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=611142