Y_Commands not working at all?

As I started to transfer my commands to YCMD to make it easier to add parameters, I stumbled against a (big) problem. The YCMD is bugged, is it possible that it bugs by interacting with my gamemode?

E:\SAMP\RPG all\RPG\pawno\include\YSI\Y_Commands.inc(219) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "CMD:%0(%1)")
E:\SAMP\RPG all\RPG\pawno\include\YSI\Y_Commands.inc(220) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "COMMAND")
E:\SAMP\RPG all\RPG\pawno\include\YSI\Y_Commands.inc(1124) : error 017: undefined symbol "__InitialiseFromGroups"
E:\SAMP\RPG all\RPG\pawno\include\YSI\Y_Commands.inc(1149) : error 017: undefined symbol "__InitialiseFromGroups"
E:\SAMP\RPG all\RPG\pawno\include\YSI\Y_Commands.inc(1179) : error 017: undefined symbol "__InitialiseFromGroups"
E:\SAMP\RPG all\RPG\pawno\include\YSI\Y_Commands.inc(2006) : error 017: undefined symbol "__InitialiseFromGroups"
E:\SAMP\RPG all\RPG\pawno\include\YSI\Y_Commands.inc(2157) : error 017: undefined symbol "__InitialiseFromGroups"
E:\SAMP\RPG all\RPG\gamemodes\rc-apo.pwn(954) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

5 Errors.

This error:

pawn Код:
E:\SAMP\RPG all\RPG\pawno\include\YSI\Y_Commands.inc(219) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "CMD:%0(%1)")
E:\SAMP\RPG all\RPG\pawno\include\YSI\Y_Commands.inc(220) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "COMMAND")
You have 2 define of COMMAND and CMD do not mix zcmd and y_commands together.

This Error

pawn Код:
E:\SAMP\RPG all\RPG\pawno\include\YSI\Y_Commands.inc(1124) : error 017: undefined symbol "__InitialiseFromGroups"
E:\SAMP\RPG all\RPG\pawno\include\YSI\Y_Commands.inc(1149) : error 017: undefined symbol "__InitialiseFromGroups"
E:\SAMP\RPG all\RPG\pawno\include\YSI\Y_Commands.inc(1179) : error 017: undefined symbol "__InitialiseFromGroups"
E:\SAMP\RPG all\RPG\pawno\include\YSI\Y_Commands.inc(2006) : error 017: undefined symbol "__InitialiseFromGroups"
E:\SAMP\RPG all\RPG\pawno\include\YSI\Y_Commands.inc(2157) : error 017: undefined symbol "__InitialiseFromGroups"
Do this
pawn Код:
#include <YSI\y_commands>
instead of
pawn Код:
#include <YSI/y_commands>
NOTE - y_commands is not bug! the script is messing the include up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pds2k12
Посмотреть сообщение
This error:

pawn Код:
You have 2 define of COMMAND and CMD do not mix zcmd and y_commands together.

This Error

pawn Код:
Do this
pawn Код:
#include <YSI\y_commands>
instead of
pawn Код:
#include <YSI/y_commands>
NOTE - y_commands is not bug! the script is messing the include up!
the / didn't do the trick, as it gave a fatal error that it's missing.

I haven't mixed ZCMD & YCMD up really, could it be possible that it's bugging because I also have ZCMD commands, I am still transfering everything so I have to finish transferring everything to YCMD first?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [WA]iRonan
Посмотреть сообщение
the / didn't do the trick, as it gave a fatal error that it's missing.

I haven't mixed ZCMD & YCMD up really, could it be possible that it's bugging because I also have ZCMD commands?
Read it properly, I didn't say /(forward slash) I said \(back slash), if those does not work try updating your YSI libararies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pds2k12
Посмотреть сообщение
Read it properly, I didn't say /(forward slash) I said \(back slash), if those does not work try updating your YSI libararies.
Oops.

I have the backslash already, and the latest YSI. Is it possible that it mixes up with ZCMD as some commands are still ZCMD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [WA]iRonan
Посмотреть сообщение
could it be possible that it's bugging because I also have ZCMD commands, I am still transfering everything so I have to finish transferring everything to YCMD first?
Yes, as pds2k12 already stated - mixing those two includes will give you warnings about redefinition of constant/macro.

The biggest part I'm worrying about is

as the warnings are easy to solve. Any idea's about this?

I transferred every command to YCMD now, the errors are still here.

bump.