[Map] Bayside Mansion

Interior code and exterior code will be provided in the attachments,

Here's the screenshots of how it looks like:

[/spoiler]

Nice!
9.5/10.

Is it me or i just have seen this map before? Well nevermind. This looks very awsome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famous.
Посмотреть сообщение
Is it me or i just have seen this map before? Well nevermind. This looks very awsome!
Ive seen this too before.

Indeed, I did post it here: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=474242

Screenshots&Video.

If anyone has stolen my work, please PM me about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowex
Посмотреть сообщение
Indeed, I did post it here: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=474242

Screenshots&Video.

If anyone has stolen my work, please PM me about it.
I wasnt talkin about screenshots, i think ive seen this released a year or more time ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeGGGeNNdA
Посмотреть сообщение
I wasnt talkin about screenshots, i think ive seen this released a year or more time ago.
I'm sorry, but that's impossible. This is made by me and has only been posted like three months ago.

Instead of posting your 'thoughts about how this was posted a year ago', put some actual links before you claim I steal work.

It's very disturbing to work 8 hours+ on a mapping and then be called a thief.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowex
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm sorry, but that's impossible. This is made by me and has only been posted like three months ago.

Instead of posting your 'thoughts about how this was posted a year ago', put some actual links before you claim I steal work.

It's very disturbing to work 8 hours+ on a mapping and then be called a thief.
That was what i was checking for, seems that i was wrong, sorry about that. Good map btw

Wow its actually a proper manasion, amazing work man! repped you.
ow and 9.9/10 :P

Holy crap, this looks dope.