Can someone help me with filezilla?.

im using sa-mp.gs free server hosting (internet tab).

and i need to upload my server files on filezillla but i don't know how to use it.

please make a tutorial and send me on skype or in samp forums

skype name: UnClear

I hope someone will help me?.

Please take a look at the filezilla documentation: https://wiki.filezilla-project.org/Documentation
and contact your host for more information.

Please @BigETI i don't understand with wiki.

and i can't contact my host they say "we don't help you to get you're server online".

Can you help me "sorry for spam "

Follow the steps:

1) Download FileZilla.
2) Install FileZilla.
3) Open it and Enter the Host, Username, Password and Port. (You should ask your host for it)
4) Click on QuickConnect.
5) You will see your host directory on your right and your computer folders on your left.
6) Drag and drop the files from your computer to the host directory and change the gamemode (name) from server.cfg

You will have to restart your server to see changes.

Sorry for spam, but why even start a public server if you dont know how to use FileZilla? Im pretty sure you dont even know how to script then .

You need to find your FTP information, enter that into the corresponding spaces; log in, and you'll be free to upload the files you need.

First you got to find the IP:PORT your server is hosted with
After you find it, take the IP, and leave the Port.
and do this:

Host: IP (xx.xxx.xx.xxx: xxxx)
Username: Your Host username
Password: Your Password
Port: leave this empty
Drag the Server's folder into the Host File Manager (the other side)
if its not working, Try putting the Port your server using (xx.xxx.xx.xxx:xxxx)

First of all you must have your server files ready. Until then, after you requested the server then try to look-up the account credentials that hosting gives to you (usually sent to your email).

Host: xxx.xxx.xx.xxx (port x)
Username: x
Password: x

Then, the next step is to open filezilla itself. Open it and then enter the account credentials that was sent to your email. Host, Username, Password, Port. Click connect or something like that.

If it shows a green message, and after that some kind of "Directory listing successful" that means you are connected to the server's database.

The next step is to replace the server files provided by the host, with the one you have finally set up. But remember, ONLY REPLACE the inside folder, not a single-general folder. (example: your server's folder in your computer: My Server, in host - samp22. Don't replace My Server with samp22. Just replace the whole thing in your sa-mp folder. But I recommend you to copy the folder's files one by one to prevent any errors.

The last step is to make sure you have the files required to have the server running. Other than that, why don't you take a look in ******* on how to upload files with filezilla?

You may contact the hosting company for further informations.

Thanks everyone !.

you guys have been a big help me for <3.