[FilterScript] DAdmin2 [ZCMD,MySQL,sscanf]

DAdmin 2 - MySQL Admin System
Introduction:
After the Release of DAdmin Which is based on file saving system i thought of making another system which can handle the accounts both from the browser and the Server itself i.e. MySQL Based.After Thinking So Much of times , I have created DAdmin 2 - MySQL System.MySQL is actually efficient,fast and more easy to handle with. Many A Times In File Saving Systems The Server Crashes if the directory or the path doesn't Exists , MySQL reduces such problems to a far extinct.

Setup:
Now this is a question how to set up admin system.The way is too simple than you think,Just you have to edit these things in the admin system, they are:-

Scroll to the top of admin system And Find for this

pawn Код:
#define mysql_host  " "
#define mysql_user  " "
#define mysql_database " "
#define mysql_password " "
Change that to your hostname[might be a ip or a site],User[User that handles the databases],Databasename[Where you want to store all the configs,usersaccounts etc.],If the database has pass you need to enter it too

Features:
After MySQL i have added a lot of features in this admin system.First of all i will give you a list of features this has,then i will explain it in detail.
  1. Login,Registration[Advanced]
  2. Anti Mute,Freeze Evade
  3. Server Controll Panel
  4. Temp Admin System
  5. Player Click PlayerID System
  6. Ban ID , Log
  7. Human Confirmation System
  8. Anti Swear[More Effective, Accurate]
Explanation:
1.Login,Registration:The Login And Registration system is the same i.e. It is in dialogs but the system first confirms if the player is human or not from the human confirmation test then asks the player to register. If the player has an account on the database, then he/she will be asked to insert a password. Passwords are ofcourse hashed for more protection. Autologin Is also a feature of this admin system.

2.Anti Mute,Freeze Evade:
Anti Mute , Freeze Evade are always a need for a admin system.I have implemented a system that stores the mute time , muted.Anti Freeze Evade System Works on the same principle.
Admins Need not remute the player on connect, the online admins on server get a message that the player is remuted/refreezed for mute evading or freeze evading.

3.Server Controll Panel:
There is a advanced Server Controll Panel in the system in which we can switch the Options by just click or selecting it.The Server Control Panel Is Also Designed In TextDraw System[User Friendly]. Just Selection of the options will help you to switch it on or off.

4. Temp Admin System:
Temporary Admin system , Always a need for owners.This Temporary admin system is a very powerfull admin system.Even if the player connects after 5 days of the day selected by owner to demote him , he gets demoted and he /she gets a message.You can also disable the temp admin of a player.

5.Player Click PlayerID System:
You can edit a players stats by click 'Tab' And double Clicking the players name. You will get a list of his/her stats in a dialog.You can Set his admin level ,Set his vip level , Warning a player, banning a player, kicking a player, etc.

6.Ban ID , Log:
Ban ID Is very usefull now a days and comes handy for owners.You Can Check If The Player Was Banned With a Correct Reason Or Not[Upate of this ban id system will come in next admin system update]

7.Human Confirmation System:
Human Confirmation System is normally for bot protection.As you know many websites have Picture Captcha for human confirmation , this system generates random numbers + random characters. If Players Try to Escape this system they wont get an entry in the server that is they get a kick

8.Anti Swear:
I have created an effective and accurate anti swear system. Players wont be able to abuse because of this anti swear system.For adding more abuse to be detected,its kinda tedious and hard job.

Admin Features:
Admin System is designed in such a way that the admins get the joyful moments because of this admin system.Joyful moment in the sense of players who are really made for administrating a server they will enjoy this system. I have made many improvements in this system. Its user friendly, easy to edit.

There are as usual normal admin commands , i have added some more. I Will List All The Commands down here.
[I might add some more commands and many more things in the next update]

Admin Level 1:
1. /car [vehiclename/modelid] [color1(Optional)] [color2(Optional)] - Spawns A Vehicle Of Specified colour.You can even enter vehicle name to spawn it.
2. /showtop10 - Shows Top10 Players Who have highest score and money
3. /savetele [vehicleid] [cash] [Weapon] [Ammo] - Saves an admin teleport for players to teleport there. For No Vehicles Enter -1.
4. /updateadminsonline - Updates The Admins online TextDraw
5. /removetele - Removes the current teleport
6. /reports - Shows you the last reports occured
7. /hide - Hides you from Admin list. Type this command again to unhide yourself from the admins list
8. /clearchat [Reason(optional)] - Clears the chat with / without reason.

Admin Level 2:
1. /mute [playerid] [time(Optional)] [Reason(Optional)] - Mutes a player for a specified time and with a specific reason.
2. /freeze [playerid] [time(Optional)] [Reason(Optional)] - Freezes A player for a specified time and with a specified reason.
3. /unmute [playerid] - Unmutes a player.
4. /unfreeze [playerid] - UnFreezes a player.
5. /goto [playerid] - Teleports the admin to a specified players position
6. /god - Turns On/off a players godmode.
7. /moveplayer [playerid] [Up/Down/+X/-X/+Y/-Y] - Moves a player up , down ,left , right , forward ,backward
8. /spec [playerid] - Spectates a particular player
9. /specoff - Turns off spectating mode.
10. /warn [playerid] [reason] - Warns A Player With a reason.
11. /kick [playerid] [reason] - Kicks A Player With a reason.[The Reason is shown for the player who is getting kicked cuz of delay kick system].
12. /weaps [playerid] - Shows the weapons of a particular player.
13. /removewarn [playerid] - Removes a players warn if that player has any warns

Admin Level 3:
1. /get [playerid] - Teleports a player to that admins location
2. /spawn [playerid] - Spawns a player.
3. /cdl - Clears the death log [The window of deathlog on your right side of your screen]
4. /banloginfo [bannumberid] - Shows the ban log or the log of that id so that we can check which admin banned which player and with what reason

Admin Level 4:
1. /showlastbans - Shows the last bans occurred since the server was started
2. /setname [playerid] [name] - Sets A Players name
3. /akill [playerid] - Kills a player
4. /enablerealtime - Enables Real Time For All.
5. /disablerealtime - Disables Real Time for all.
6. /unbanname [playerid] - Unbans the players account
7. /ban [playerid] [reason] - Bans A Players Account With a reason

Admin Level 5:
1. /fakedeath [killerid] [killedid] [weapon] - Sends a fake death message
2. /setvip [playerid] [level] - Sets A Player Vip Level
3. /banuser [playername] - Bans A Players Account Even if that player isn't online.
4. /setpass [playername] [pass] - Sets a players account password
5. /fakecmd [playerid] [command] - Executes remote commands for player, i.e. you can execute a particular command for a player
6. /fakecmdall [command] - Executes a command for all.
7. /clrsvstatstext - Clears the TextDraws of 'Last Ban , Last Warn , Last Kick'.

Admin Level 6:
1. /setlevel [playerid] [level] - Sets A Players Admin Level.
2. /hideadminsonline - Hides the total number of admins online.
3. /unhideadminsonline - Unhides the total number of admins online.
4. /settemplevel [playerid] [level] [date] [month] [year] - Sets a players temporary admin level for a particular date , month and year. After the dead line gets crossed the player gets auto demoted by admin system itself.
5. /setcash [playerid] [cash] - Sets a players cash in his account.
6. /setscore [playerid] [score] - Sets a players score in his account.
7. /announceviadialog [Text] - Works the same as an announcement system but shows the message in dialogs.
8. /deletebanlog [banlogid] - Deletes the ban log id
9. /clearadminlogs - Clears the admins log i.e. Command used by admins
10. /clearbanlog - Clears the ban log i.e. Bans Occurred [players wont be unbanned while this command is executed]
11. /dmenuconfig - Configuration for the server Antispam,antiswear etc.
12. /crash [playerid] [type(1,2,3)] - Crashes the player with multiple crash types.

Rcon Commands:
I have added rcon commands so that rcon admins can controll server from remote console too.There 3 - 4 commands and i will add more in the next update.The commands are:-

pawn Код:
/rcon kickallbots //Kicks All NPCS
/rcon cc //Clears the chat
/rcon nameunban [name]//unbans a name
/rcon admmsg [adminmessage] // messages all admins who are online
/rcon delacc [account name] //deletes an account from the database
New Features:
When you login you get a textdraw where you get the whole stats of your account, Skin is previewed and there is a hide stats button down so that players can hide that box.

For Owners to edit the configuration of server like anti spam , anti swear,etc. i have made a dialog style textdraw system which acts the same as login textdraws but lets the owner to edit the configuration by clicking on it.

By Double Clicking on the players name in The score board by pressing 'Tab' gets you a whole list to edit that players stats.

Admin Level 6 and Admin Level 4 Have the Privileges To see the server stats [only little stats] on the right side of their screen.

Updates Which Might Come:
New Admin Commands,UCP[php,html],etc.

Scripters Of Admin System: -=Dar[K]Lord=-

A big thanks To:
Zeex For The Command Processor
BlueG For The MySQL plugin , without that plugin my admin system wasn't an admin systme
****** For sscanf , helped me a lot in /mute , /freeze etc.
Cam,FL4T For Testing Admin system and helping me with my ideas.
_Jake_ For Testing The Admin system and pointing out bugs

You can edit this script , do what ever you want with it, but the credits should stay as this admin system not took hard work but also time of our life

Hope you enjoy the admin system.

I am really sorry i couldn't upload any of the pictures as i didn't have time for it , but i might upload in the next update, till that enjoy.

Link
Heres the package of DAdmin2 MySQL admin system:-
DAdmin2-Mysql

Please Report any of the bugs here

There might be extra tables like "bans" "commandlogs" etc.. they are for UCP, so you have to wait for the UCP uptill the next update comes

Server Stats:-

Player Stats when that player has a skin saved:-

Player Stats When that player doesnt have a skin saved:-

Human Confirmation:-

Yo no credits for me? I also tested

By the way nice to see your DAdmin is going back at the top.
DaJakAdmin

reps+ reps+

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Jake_
Посмотреть сообщение
Yo no credits for me? I also tested

By the way nice to see your DAdmin is going back at the top.
DaJakAdmin

reps+ reps+
Lol i forgot... Anyways added you and thanks btw

Great Job, very creative.

Nice admin sistem

Great Job! Nice system.

Good changes on v2 of Dadmin. Haven't checked the codes, however the features look great. If you're updating more, I suggest you to improve the textdraws more. Good job overall.

How to add kills and deaths in saving sys?

Wow good job DK +REP

Nice fs, rep+=4