Error opening file for writing: C:\WINXP\system32\d3dx9_25.dll

I never had problems with the installation of SA-MP in the past until today. I saw a thread of 0.3x-R2 client security update (pre-release) and I tried to install it but I couldn't. I was getting "Error opening file for writing: C:\Documents and Settings\GTA SA\GTA San Andreas\samp.exe", after clicking ignore, I was getting the same error but for the file samp.dll, rcon.exe, samp_debug.exe, bass.dll and sampaux3.ttf

After ignoring all those errors, it didn't install the new version (obviously). I deleted all those files and I tried again. This time, it gave only the error of the title: "Error opening file for writing: C:\WINXP\system32\d3dx9_25.dll" and yes d3dx9_25.dll is in WINXP\system32 folder. I searched before posting but all those threads were about downloading that file (which is not recommended) and crashes on connect to whoever had this error and clicked ignore to install it. However, I ignored the error and the 0.3x R2 client was installed. I can connect to server (I tried localhost) without any problems such as crashing on connect like others had.

So can I just ignore it and play SA-MP again or I'm going to have problems? Is there any way of solving this and install it without any error?

Try removing samp first and then install.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenSt4lker
View Post
Try removing samp first and then install.
I already did and nothing.
I removed both GTA SA and SA-MP and installed them again but the error is still given.

When you removed samp did you get the previus errors nit the d3dx9 ? Mayb try installing new Direct X

Like I said, the error about the d3dx9_25.dll (that cannot opening for writing) was given even when I removed samp completely from my computer. As for the DirectX, the newer version of it has been installed already.

Try installing Direct X for GTA.

What do you mean by that?

The GTA needs DX9 i think. Maybe you installed some other DX when installing other games. (Newer games)

No, I use Windows XP and GTA San Andreas is the only game I've installed to my computer. The version of DirectX is 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904) and according to DirectX 9.0 Web Setup, the newest version of it has been installed already to my computer.

I got no idea then i am sorry.