Simple zcmd help?

I am fairly new to scripting, so I heard that zcmd is pretty simple and better than strcmp, so I got zcmd and sscanf2 and I tried to make a simple money command, and it failed.

Код:
// Give Money - Finished - 10:09 02/01/2014

CMD:givemoney(playerid, params[])
{
	new targetid, ammount, sendername[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], recievername[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], string[128];
	if(sscanf(params,"ui", targetid, ammount)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "/givemoney [ID] [Ammount]");
	if(!IsPlayerAdmin(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "You are not a staff member");
	if(!IsPlayerConnected(targetid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Player is not connected");
	GetPlayerName(playerid, sendername, sizeof(sendername));
	GetPlayerName(targetid, recievername, sizeof(recievername));
	format(string, sizeof(string), "You have recieved %s dollars from staff member %s", ammount, sendername);
	SendClientMessage(targetid, COLOR_GREEN, string);
	format(string, sizeof(string), "You have added %s dollars to %d 's account", ammount, targetid);
	SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GOLD, string);
	GivePlayerMoney(targetid, ammount);
	return 1;
}
After I found that out, I made a simple one and IT failed too!

Код:
CMD:test(playerid, params[])
if (!PlayerIsAdmin(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFF00AA, "No admin for you.");
if PlayerIsAdmin(playerid) SendClientMessage(playerid, 0XFFFF00AA, "You're a admin mate!");
return 1;
Also, where am I supposed to place the cmd? I just put it at the bottom of the script because I heard that you cant put it in one of the call backs...? Help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Figured it out.....

Remember guys! DO NOT forgot to add your plugins in your server config!