No servers showing up in Internet or Hoster

SA-MP has been working fine for the past few days but today no severs show up, not even the ones I had in favorites.

SA-MP Version: 0.3X
Windows " : Windows 8

Make sure you haven't applied any filters on the bottom. Also make sure you're running SA-MP under the same user as you have before.

It might be your anti virus scanner blocking the files the SA-MP client needs (although there shouldn't be any dependencies), so try turning that off together with your firewall.

No nothing helped. It is being let through my firewall, no filters on and there is only one user on my laptop and that's me.
Anything else?

RE-install SAMP. Worked at me, aswell try restarting your PC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcsmall
Посмотреть сообщение
No nothing helped. It is being let through my firewall, no filters on and there is only one user on my laptop and that's me.
Anything else?
Try all of the following

Restart Your pc.
Turn your router on and back on.
See if your computer internet works.
Try run as administartor.

Have you tried hosted and internet in samp did any of them work?

I tried reinstalling sa-mp and san andreas but now sa-mp won't install when I click on the GTA SA file in steam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcsmall
Посмотреть сообщение
I tried reinstalling sa-mp and san andreas but now sa-mp won't install when I click on the GTA SA file in steam?
Have you re-named it from gta-sa.exe to gta_sa.exe?

Yeah that did the trick, but after reinstalling both, it's still the same nothing coming up for internet or hosted.

Are you using the current SAMP version?

Yeah it's 0.3x, I put in the server ip in your signature just to try it and it comes up with receiving info...