Loop problem

Hey again :d
I'm sure you know the command /veh and /destroycar(s)
Then my problem is when i use the command /veh to spawn a vehicle and it is owns by None its working perfect and it creates the veh on my position etc.
But when i use the command /destroycars its destroy all the vehicles i have spawned by /veh but the problem is -
when i use the command /veh again the vehicle wasn't spawned.
So i think the problem is on the loop of /destroycars, it deletes all the vehicles but then the next car by command /veh it won't spawn... then here the codes and help me out please:

/destroycars command:
Код:
CMD:destroycars(playerid, params[]) 
{ 
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] < 2) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You are not authorized to use that command!"); 
    new string[103]; 
    for(new i = 0; i < sizeof(cVeh); i++) 
    { 
        if(cVeh[i] == INVALID_VEHICLE_ID) continue; 
        DestroyVehicle(cVeh[i]); 
        cVeh[i] = -1; 
    } 
    format(string, sizeof(string), "{FF0000}[Admin Warn]{FF6347} %s has destroyed all Created vehicles (/veh)icle.", NORPN(playerid)); 
    SendAdminMessage(COLOR_DARKRED, 1, string); 
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "(/veh)icle Created vehicles destroyed!"); 
    return 1; 
}
/veh command
Код:
CMD:veh(playerid, params[])
{
	new id, Float:pos[4], col[2], stringlog[128];
   	if(!IsPlayerLoggedIn(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You need to login first before using any command.");
	if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] < 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You are not authorized to use this command.");
//  if(!aDuty[playerid]) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You are not on admin duty.");

if(sscanf(params, "iii", id, col[0], col[1])) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "USAGE: /veh [model ID] [color 1] [color 2]");
	if(id < 400 || id > 611) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "Vehicles are between 400 and 611.");
	GetPlayerPos(playerid, pos[0], pos[1], pos[2]);
	GetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, pos[3]);
	for(new i=0; i<MAX_CUSTOM_VEHICLES; i++)
	{
	    if(!cVeh[i])
	    {
			cVeh[i] = CreateVehicle(id, pos[0], pos[1], pos[2], pos[3], col[0], col[1], 12000);
			LinkVehicleToInterior(cVeh[i], GetPlayerInterior(playerid));
			i = MAX_CUSTOM_VEHICLES;
		}
	}
	new string[128];
	format(string, sizeof(string), "{FF0000}[Admin Warn]{FF6347} %s has spawned a (/veh)icle model %d.", NORPN(playerid), id);
	SendAdminMessage(COLOR_DARKRED, 1, string);
	// veh Log
	Log("logs/veh.log", stringlog);
	return 1;
}