Question! important[+REP]

Hey guys.
Why after purchasing Drivers license or anything for example "i have bought drivers license for 50$" , why it returns the money to you?

Reset the money off the player first and then GivePlayerMoney.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansrutger
Посмотреть сообщение
Reset the money off the player first and then GivePlayerMoney.
OMG Thanks a lots !

need code to help and explain,

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie scripter
Посмотреть сообщение
need code to help and explain,
Thanks man it works but i have a problem, in my Server buildings and Bus system aint working because of The streamer, when i change plugins in server.cfg i made it streamer (without .so), it gives me an error Why is that?
-The host works with dll and so files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antoniohl
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks man it works but i have a problem, in my Server buildings and Bus system aint working because of The streamer, when i change plugins in server.cfg i made it streamer (without .so), it gives me an error Why is that?
-The host works with dll and so files
For windows it's .dll, for Linxus it's .so. But dunno' why it doesn't work without them for you. :/ Does it work when you put .dll? (if you have windows).

it works when i put .so

but it doesn't work when i remove .so

Come on guys help me'!

.so is for linux and compulsary. btw why do u need to remove the .so? btw ur rep wont count or increase others reputation U have to have 50+ posts for it.

On Windows it works to remove it, on Linux, my guess is that it doesn't work to take it off on Linux. Just keep .so there.