Is Dini easier to use than Yini?

I'm confused about something, is Dini easier to use than Yini? When I was using Yini I didn't really understand it, but I heard that Dini is a lot easier to use and it's much simpler. Can someone shed some light on whether that's true or not?

I don't think so, try to understand y_ini and you'll know that it is more efficient than dini.

Dini in my opinion is easy, simple, but it is fuckin slow, y_ini is complex, it is efficient and fast.

Use y_ini, dini is slow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Jake_
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't think so, try to understand y_ini and you'll know that it is more efficient than dini.

Dini in my opinion is easy, simple, but it is fuckin slow, y_ini is complex, it is efficient and fast.

Use y_ini, dini is slow.
Is there any thread or anything where I could better learn y_ini because I kind of get the gist of it and that's to store the player's information, right? My problem is I was always having issues with y_ini accessing a file path and actually saving the player's information.

The ease is different from person to person. Some people find iOS development easier than the Android. But It's worth to learn Yini rather than Dini because Dini is so outdated and inefficient, whereas Yini is opposite.

The best place to learn Yini is here. Learning a saving system is basically the functions you need to know while logging the player in or out. Just focus on those and you should be good. If you need help somewhere, feel free to PM me. I can help you out.

I Think Y_INI Is easier

It depends on the use you do with the include. Both are equally fine for me, however in specs, y_INI seems much better than d_ini. However, for small purposes I'd go with dini.

Do not use dini because it is so slow, and it saves data on so weird way. Creating temp. files instead of saving it in memory is a bad idea. Use y_ini or MySQL.

Check this: Why Dini is bad to use | By Emmet_

DINI is way harder (in my opinion) to use then Y_INI.
I suggest using Y_INI, and Y_INI only.

Y_ini is complicated in my opinion on only one thing: INI_ParseFile. But once someone actually explains it, most of the things melt down into your head. :P Did on me at least, did a registration/login tutorial and didn't know what everything actually meant but that was how I learned how to even script in pawn.

Also it might be a Dota - League of Legends fight in-between them. The first one you use might be the one you will start use, so make sure it's y_ini. :P