Faction members

Hy,sa-mp users.

I want when i type /members to show all members of the faction(offline & online).Who i can do that ? I use dini and command is :
Код:
CMD:members(playerid, params[])
{
	new string[128], online;
   	if(!IsPlayerLoggedIn(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You need to login first before using any command.");
	if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pFac])
	{
		foreach(Player, i)
		{
		    if(PlayerInfo[i][pFac] == PlayerInfo[playerid][pFac])
		    {
		        online ++;
		    }
		}
		format(string, sizeof(string), "Online Faction Members: %d", online);
		SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ORANGE, string);
		foreach(Player, i)
		{
		    if(PlayerInfo[i][pFac] == PlayerInfo[playerid][pFac])
		    {
		        if(PlayerInfo[i][pFacLeader])
		        {
		            if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pFacLeader] && PlayerInfo[i][pFacDiv]) format(string, sizeof(string), "- [Leader] [%s] [%s (%d)] %s", RPFDN(i), RPFRN(i), PlayerInfo[i][pFacRank], NORPN(i));
		            else format(string, sizeof(string), "- [Leader] [%s (%d)] %s", RPFRN(i), PlayerInfo[i][pFacRank], NORPN(i));
		            if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pFac] == 3) format(string, sizeof(string), "- [Leader] [%s (%d)] %s (Success: %d | Fail: %d)", RPFRN(i), PlayerInfo[i][pFacRank], NORPN(i), PlayerInfo[i][pCSuccess], PlayerInfo[i][pCFail]);
		        }
		        else
		        {
		            if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pFacLeader] && PlayerInfo[i][pFacDiv]) format(string, sizeof(string), "- [%s] [%s (%d)] %s", RPFDN(i), RPFRN(i), PlayerInfo[i][pFacRank], NORPN(i));
		            else format(string, sizeof(string), "- [%s (%d)] %s", RPFRN(i), PlayerInfo[i][pFacRank], NORPN(i));
  					if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pFac] == 3) format(string, sizeof(string), "- [%s (%d)] %s (Success: %d | Fail: %d)", RPFRN(i), PlayerInfo[i][pFacRank], NORPN(i), PlayerInfo[i][pCSuccess], PlayerInfo[i][pCFail]);

}
		        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, string);
		    }
		}
	}
	if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pFam])
	{
	    on‌line = 0;
		foreach(Player, i)
		{
		    if(PlayerInfo[i][pFam] == PlayerInfo[playerid][pFam])
		    {
		        online ++;
		    }
		}
		format(string, sizeof(string), "Online Family Members: %d", online);
		SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ORANGE, string);
		foreach(Player, i)
		{
		    if(PlayerInfo[i][pFam] == PlayerInfo[playerid][pFam])
		    {
	            format(string, sizeof(string), "- [%s (%d)] %s", RPFaRN(i), PlayerInfo[i][pFamRank], NORPN(i));
		        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, string);
		    }
		}
	}
	return 1;
}
( Gamemode Ross Country RP )

I give + REP to person who help me

You're codes above working fine , but you can't check offline player while you are using INI files , you'll need to move to something like MySQL , SQLite , or you'll need to store the player names of each one who join familly and read the names from that file. (so i suggest you to move to MySQL which will help you on many other functions for offline players).

or you'll need to store the player names of each one who join familly and read the names from that file.
Tell me more about this xD

bump

With INI for showing offline members will be tricky.. but MySQL it will be a walk in the park.

BUT who i can show offline members using INI

What SilentSoul was saying is that with files the only way to do it is to store the players' name into a file for each faction so you can read the names from that file.

And how i can do that?