Windows 8 or Windows 7

I would go for windows 8 since it has more features looks better and also has apps.
It actually has apps for like phones/tablets it has windows store which got many apps.
It got few bugs which can be easy to fix.
So i choose windows 8 since it newer than windows 7 and better in few things.

Before you vote read the different here:
http://digitalunite.com/guides/compu...and-windows-84

And which is best for gaming read here
http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/buying-ad...st-for-gaming/

Windows 7.
There is no real performance improvements(though it starts up faster due to that freakin lazy bootup) and the UI is a pain in the ass if you are using mouse/keyboard and not freaking touch. But even if you use touch the UI is mislead at some points where they've hidden simple functions at the most ridiculous places.

The design is neat but not a reason for me to buy a pile of shit....

If you have a touchscreen it might be some sort of fun. But more of a gadget than an enhancement over Windows 7.

But that's just my honest opinion.

Windows 8, love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiberfun
Посмотреть сообщение
Windows 7.
There is no real performance improvements(though it starts up faster due to that freakin lazy bootup) and the UI is a pain in the ass if you are using mouse/keyboard and not freaking touch. But even if you use touch the UI is mislead at some points where they've hidden simple functions at the most ridiculous places.

The design is neat but not a reason for me to buy a pile of shit....

If you have a touchscreen it might be some sort of fun. But more of a gadget than an enhancement over Windows 7.

But that's just my honest opinion.
Its good for people who wants to use apps for phones and stuff i actaully don't see much bad about windows 8 i use it i like it.
It has more better features on the startup you get live newsfeed and stuff which is cool.
Windows 7 is simple and windows 8 is customized i would say.

If I want apps, I use my phone. Its stupid to mix phones and computers that way, as they are made for completely different purposes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikO1
Посмотреть сообщение
Its good for people who wants to use apps for phones and stuff i actaully don't see much bad about windows 8 i use it i like it.
It has more better features on the startup you get live newsfeed and stuff which is cool.
Windows 7 is simple and windows 8 is customized i would say.
Fillled with unnecessarities... rather.

Windows 8.1 with Startisback. Never going back to Windows 7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydn
Посмотреть сообщение
Windows 8.1 with Startisback. Never going back to Windows 7.
Windows 7 and windows 8 has there difference some good features some bad some new and some buged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
You seem to be forgetting that "app" is short for "application", which is a synonym for "program". So the idea that Windows 8 is better because it has "apps" is ridiculous - operating systems have had third party "programs" available for them since the very beginning! To use a familiar example, "San Andreas" is a program not written by Microsoft, but that runs on both Windows 7 and Windows 8. Because it is a program is also an application, which means that you can call it an "app" for Windows 7.
Windows store provides apps like in the windows phone the stuff in windows store are the same as windows phone store but your correct in one point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiberfun
Посмотреть сообщение
Windows 7.
Why would you need a touchscreen for windows 8? It's just like 7, but with different menu (which you can disable and use old classic start).. Don't mix with Windows 8 that's meant for tablets, it's completly different.
And you obviously haven't used Windows 8, it's much faster than 7.. Never again, Winshit 7!