Server almost totally unaccessable

Fixed.

You need to buy a host, i mean samp server. because hosting from your computer make finding your server on host tab difficult.

I doubt that he cares currently of hosted tab. Your server should be working , check host files in system32 , maybe you've changed something there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilesMAker
Посмотреть сообщение
You need to buy a host, i mean samp server. because hosting from your computer make finding your server on host tab difficult.
If you read my whole topic again and use some common sense you'll realise that I don't want to have my server visible to the public. My server is in the testing phase so why would I want to pay for a place on the hosted tab? I'm not sure. And if you bought a 'samp server', you got scammed bigtime, because samp servers are free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldfox
Посмотреть сообщение
I doubt that he cares currently of hosted tab. Your server should be working , check host files in system32 , maybe you've changed something there.
The server PC's hosts file is perfectly fine:

Код:
# Copyright © 1993-2009 Microsoft Corp.
#
# This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.
#
# This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each
# entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should
# be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
# The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one
# space.
#
# Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual
# lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol.
#
# For example:
#
#      102.54.94.97     rhino.acme.com          # source server
#       38.25.63.10     x.acme.com              # x client host

# localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself.
#	127.0.0.1       localhost
#	::1             localhost

127.0.0.1       localhost
Does anyone have a clue? (The reason that I want the port open is to be able to test it with my friend who lives 2 countries away)

I'm almost 100% sure that it has to do with SA-MP, since I can run a Terraria server (port 7777), and it is fully accessible by the interwebs.

EDIT: Also downloaded the original SAMP server without any edits and ran it, still unaccessible.

SA-MP uses port 7777 by default. Try changing the port in the server.cfg. You can only have one application use a port at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB
Посмотреть сообщение
SA-MP uses port 7777 by default. Try changing the port in the server.cfg. You can only have one application use a port at the same time.
I've done that, didn't work. Obviously I don't run my Terraria server and SAMP at the same time.

I'll try restarting my server PC and see if it works after that.
EDIT: Nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAzini
Посмотреть сообщение
I've done that, didn't work. Obviously I don't run my Terraria server and SAMP at the same time.

I'll try restarting my server PC and see if it works after that.
EDIT: Nope.
Perhaps your LAN IP address changed? Try checking that through ipconfig. If that doesn't work, how about restarting your router?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HB
Посмотреть сообщение
Perhaps your LAN IP address changed? Try checking that through ipconfig. If that doesn't work, how about restarting your router?
The LAN IP adress is still the same. I restarted the router too, still not working.

EDIT: For some reason using the DNS IP works, but not the public IP (85....).
EDIT2: I edited the main topic, the 'port problems' is partially fixed (I just want my testers to be able to connect, which they can now). Now I need help with the PHP script.