hey guys, I was wondering worth to buy? I'm interested in it and I don't think it's a good idea to buy it because it has so many bugs. I want it for the PC by the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalance
Посмотреть сообщение
Dont hesitate to buy it. Just buy it

It is the best game ever. Also the multiplayer will be great for it.

I dont think BF4 comes to PC. it is only for xbox and PS3/4

But if you need it for PC,

try searching in Torrentz for BF4 . If you have luck . you can download it. Also it almost covers 40GB of space.
Bollocks.
1) It's for PC.
2) If he torrents it he won't be able to play online.
3) It's currently buggy as fuck and EA is going under investigation and might be sued for releasing a broken game.

- Wait till they'v resolved all the bugs.

Watch this: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MknLARblrDQ[/ame]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classical
Посмотреть сообщение
Bollocks.
1) It's for PC.
2) If he torrents it he won't be able to play online.
3) It's currently buggy as fuck and EA is going under investigation and might be sued for releasing a broken game.

- Wait till they'v resolved all the bugs.

Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MknLARblrDQ
This. It is very very buggy. It is for PC, right. And if you download it from torrent, you will not be able to play online, because Origins, and EA fucking, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalance
Посмотреть сообщение
Dont hesitate to buy it. Just buy it

It is the best game ever. Also the multiplayer will be great for it.

I dont think BF4 comes to PC. it is only for xbox and PS3/4

But if you need it for PC,

try searching in Torrentz for BF4 . If you have luck . you can download it. Also it almost covers 40GB of space.
You know this can get you banned right?
Anyway.

The singleplayer sucks hard.
The multiplayer is awesome but had a hard time with bugs/crashes and servertimeouts...

There is no HUGE improvement to BF3 beside some of that levelution and mapenhancements like triggerable barrieres and stuff. They also have pretty nice balanced maps. I enjoyed the multiplayer but I can understand that some people are pissed because there hasn't been too much improvement overall. And of course the fact that it really hasn't been finished....

It's worth it!

I've been playing it on PC since Christmas and seen no o bugs on PC. Buy it it's definitely worth it.

Regarding BF4 bugs...

DICE suspended development on future DLC's until they hammer out the issues with the core game. There have been a number of patches recently that address the most major game-breaking bugs. Most of the crashes have been solved but there are some other bugs that some people are experiencing such as "netcode" bugs. Some people have these issues, others do not. I suppose it depends on the end-users software and hardware configuration, but the most common issues that affected everybody has been fixed to the best of my knowledge.

BF4 issue tracker: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...5670203355766/

Regarding the lawsuit, I hope that EA gets the shit sued out of them. I'm fucking sick and tired of EA's bullshit business practices and ruining perfectly good franchises. EA forced DICE to rush BF4 out the door to beat CoD: Ghosts to the punch (LOL, as if they were a threat in the first place...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayW
Посмотреть сообщение
EA forced DICE to rush BF4 out the door to beat CoD: Ghosts to the punch (LOL, as if they were a threat in the first place...)
^ That. I'm happy to see I'm not the only one who thinks this way

I had the Beta of BF4 in October 2013, and it ran pretty much okay. I did see at friends who have purchased BF4 now, that it got worse. The netcode thing remind me a little of lagging, sometimes it does work as it's supposed to, other times it just doesn't work at all.
As soon as they fix it, I'll buy BF4, but only if it's totally fixed.
There are some other things about EA that I don't really like, but I'll keep that for myself now as that's offtopic here :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstylezzz
Посмотреть сообщение
^ That. I'm happy to see I'm not the only one who thinks this way

I had the Beta of BF4 in October 2013, and it ran pretty much okay. I did see at friends who have purchased BF4 now, that it got worse. The netcode thing remind me a little of lagging, sometimes it does work as it's supposed to, other times it just doesn't work at all.
As soon as they fix it, I'll buy BF4, but only if it's totally fixed.
There are some other things about EA that I don't really like, but I'll keep that for myself now as that's offtopic here :P
They already made a couple fixes to the netcode in regards to the network smoothing slider, and some of the one-hit kill bugs. The netcode is improving, but I would not expect everything to be "totally" fixed, as doing netcode is extremely hard, especially for an extremely complicated and unpredictable game like BF4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayW
Посмотреть сообщение
They already made a couple fixes to the netcode in regards to the network smoothing slider, and some of the one-hit kill bugs. The netcode is improving, but I would not expect everything to be "totally" fixed, as doing netcode is extremely hard, especially for an extremely complicated and unpredictable game like BF4.
Yeah, you're right, the word 'totally' was a little too much here, I would be happy if it's normally playable. Since I didn't play it myself, I'll just wait until the reviews get better or something xD
I'll be watching that bug list aswell, and they already did a pretty awesome job with that.