a fake iphone 5c

Hello my gf swapped her samsung s3 for a iphone 5c witch is fake runs really slow and looks shit like a nokia anyways i heard you can install android software on it some how i looked around ****** and ******* but if anybody as a fake iphone and knows how to do it let me know thanks not sure if you knew about the fake iphones but careful what you buy on ebay as you may get one when you paying like $400 for a real one ending up getting a fake one.

here is a video
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPy-t4aDajU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPy-t4aDajU[/ame]

If you bought this on eBay then file a complaint. It is prohibited to sell counterfeit items on eBay.
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/...unterfeit.html

nah was not on eBay it was on ******** selling website somebody scammed me but as i heard you can install android is what am really looking into but cant seem to find out anywere does anybody how a fake iphone with android on it?

I love my Galaxy S4, for me, it's better than the iPhone. I didn't know you could install Android in an iPhone lol.

Hmm... what happens if we get the screen of my phone and place it in an iPhone's body??

This: an interracial marriage.

Barely can tell the difference lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphlax
Посмотреть сообщение
Barely can tell the difference lol
It's call iPhone 5A. A = Android

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDuckling
Посмотреть сообщение
It's call iPhone 5A. A = Android
no its called a iphone 5c replica a fake iphone you can have android on it and also use play store etc, and some other stuff its made in china and its a cheap phone around Ј50 or less ****** it you will see.

Its not a iphone at all. calling it something like iphone 5a gives people the idea that this comes from apple.
But it doesnt. This is an illegal replica, and as (hopefully) we all know, asian replicas suck hard, and mostly arent even worth their not faked price. Before buying this to have a cool android iphone, I would rather get any other official android for the same price, it will always be faster and better.
Also, you cant install android on normal iphones, due to apples architecture and ios. Its just possible for these fakes, as they arent from apple, and arent even running a real ios.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Its not a iphone at all. calling it something like iphone 5a gives people the idea that this comes from apple.
But it doesnt. This is an illegal replica, and as (hopefully) we all know, asian replicas suck hard, and mostly arent even worth their not faked price. Before buying this to have a cool android iphone, I would rather get any other official android for the same price, it will always be faster and better.
Also, you cant install android on normal iphones, due to apples architecture and ios. Its just possible for these fakes, as they arent from apple, and arent even running a real ios.
i have got one of them phones right now your right its not faster or better or anything the app store dont work on it witch looks fake the screen looks ugly like a really old phone thats worth at least Ј5 it does have the apple stuff on it the main background and side to unlock etc, but its nothing like it on that video i posted the person told me who i got the phone off said you can install android on it obivs its not from apple lol or running the real ios but what the fuck is it running on then?? the part i don't understand.

gooiphone & replica iphone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDuckling
Посмотреть сообщение
I love my Galaxy S4, for me, it's better than the iPhone. I didn't know you could install Android in an iPhone lol.

Hmm... what happens if we get the screen of my phone and place it in an iPhone's body??

This: an interracial marriage.
iphones are more price on ebay then s4

then it would be a bigger screen.

Even if it was a real iPhone it would be the worst trade ever.