Gamemode doesnt start, cant see loading screen or linux

Hey, i just did a registration/login system on my server, and the gamemode doesnt start anymore, when i go into server theres nothing there. For gamemode it says unknown, and i cannot see the loading screen through putty. I use: screen ./samp03svr, and all i see is: Started server on port: 7777, with maxplayers: 50 lanmode is OFF. . Is there a way for me to see the whole louding screen, because i want to see whats the issue? Thanks.

Do nohup samp03svr &

Then read your server_log file.

Show us the server_log file..

i started the server with: nohup ./samp03svr , nothing happened in server_log file. Any ideas what might be wrong?

Well, probably something wrong with your login / register system. Does it boot if you remove the system?

nohup ./samp03svr &

Well i just put the server on my computer, downloaded the Streamer, Sscanf, MySQL plugins and everything works fine, except for the server shutting down after i register. My guess is that there is an issue with one of the plugins on VPS. I think the issue is with the MySQL one specifically. My VPS runs on Ubuntu 64bit, and i used the plugin from here: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=56564 I took the R6 for Debian 5, since i still dont know threading. I think this might be the issue, or libmysqlclient.so.15. I put the libmysqlclient.so.15 in the server folder where the samp03svr is located. For some reason tho nothing shows up on my server_log file, but the server starts the gamemode itself doesnt. Anyone know what could be the issue?

Why don't you just remove that system.

Well i finally got the server_log to work, it says this: Failed (libmysqlclient_r.so.15: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory). So thats my problem, im guessing i have to install it to usr/lib then.

I suggest you compile the plugin yourself. When you compile it yourself you get clear errors from the compiler related to what dependencies you require, and therefore when you actually want to run the server you'll always meet the requirements.

I'm unaware of what plugin you are using for MySQL, but assuming you're using the BlueG one here's what the requirements for compiling say:
Quote:

Compiling Notes:
Linux: Install gcc, gpp & mysql-client and type "make" in the source files folder.

"mysql-client" is always required, even if you don't want to compile. "sudo apt-get install mysql-client" will do the job (the command depends on your Linux version, it might also be yum).