Giving 100 slot colorhost host for another host located in Europe

Im giving my 100 slot host that I ordered from ColorHost for another atleast 50 slot server in Europe.
Host doesent matter as long it is located in Europe, the host needs to have atleast 10 days left.

My host specs.
IP: 198.20.101.112:7789
Slots: 100
Time left: 29 days

Why did you buy it when you will just give it away?, wait.. I'm confused.. You're swapping a host with 100 slots for one with 50 slots.. y?

How can someone trust you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuartD
Посмотреть сообщение
Why did you buy it when you will just give it away?, wait.. I'm confused.. You're swapping a host with 100 slots for one with 50 slots.. y?
Yeah I am. Im swaping because the hosts location makes my players lag. .

Well talk to the support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lant
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah I am. Im swaping because the hosts location makes my players lag. .
Contact support they can easily move your server to another location.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeGGGeNNdA
Посмотреть сообщение
How can someone trust you?
That question has a point... The thing is... You just have to, will it help if I say you can trust me?
I just need a host that is in Europe, france or amsterdam, because netherlands makes me and my players lag .

//They dont have any other locations, only US and Netherlands...

Get it switched to the Netherlands, thats in Europe..

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuartD
Посмотреть сообщение
Get it switched to the Netherlands, thats in Europe..
Argh, it is in Netherlands, but it still has high ping for me, but in Amsterdam or France it doesent have that ping.
Enough of stupid answers and questions, just PM me or add me in Skype if anyone interested.

"Stupid answer" Nice reply to people trying to help you.
I'm starting to miss those members that reply with mean statements, guess they're not assholes after all!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Argh, it is in Netherlands, but it still has high ping for me, but in Amsterdam or France it doesent have that ping.
Enough of stupid answers and questions, just PM me or add me in Skype if anyone interested.
Wat. You want to have a server in Amsterdam but it lags in the Netherlands? How does one trust you? Why 50 slots? Why don't you just contact the support?

Hmm..nope.

Do we need to upload the .pwn file?

I really need to ask this, sorry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikito
Посмотреть сообщение
Do we need to upload the .pwn file?
Of course, and your credit card number and pin code too.

Heh, indeed.

Guys, I am currently with ColorHost, last weekend ( 22th of this month) they were on Germany, they got null-routed and moved to a new location at NL, but eventually their new box is not good enough, my server also lags. This guy is pretty right at swapping this. I told colorhost that they NEED to move their servers. They won't listen..

Because I mean, my server is like, I don't know, 40 players, then it crashes. Before this location change the server could handle 100 players EASILY. Without a single delay on execution. This totally raped my playerbase.

You are aware that Amsterdam lies in the Netherlands right? Just sayin'.
(You know, dat place with the weed, red light district and stuff like that? Yeah, Amsterdam > Netherlands)

Highly suspicious...

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
That question has a point... The thing is... You just have to, will it help if I say you can trust me?
I just need a host that is in Europe, france or amsterdam, because netherlands makes me and my players lag .

//They dont have any other locations, only US and Netherlands...

Just sayin'