question about 0.0x

Guys, why did samp, when you kick a player and want to send message, in 0.0x, it does not, but in 0.3e and lowwer, it does?

noone understanded you.. about what 0.0x version are you talking samp 0.0x client never existed?

You have to send the message and use a timer (like 250ms timer) to kick the player.

v 0.0x really??

pawn Код:
forward KickPlayer(playerid);
public KickPlayer(playerid) Kick(playerid);

stock KickEx(playerid, interval = 500) SetTimerEx("KickPlayer", interval, false, "i", playerid);
Use KickEx instead.

Set a timer on your kick command to make the player be able to receive message before Server Closed Connection thing , here's an example
pawn Код:
CMD:kick(playerid, params[])
{
    new id;
    if(sscanf.......);
    SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"Admin %s has kicked you Reason %s....");
    SetTimer(id,300,"Kickmessage");//so he'll be able to see the message we made above^
}
forward kick(playerid);
public kick(playerid)
{
    Kick(playerid);
}
EDIT: Sorry guys i was typing

You need to set a timer for a kick.
For an example -

pawn Код:
forward KickTimer(playerid);
public KickTimer(playerid)
{
    Kick(playerid);
    return 1;
}
pawn Код:
//command kick
SetTimerEx("KickTimer", 1000, false, "i", id); //1 second, When the 1 second passes, the id(target) gets kicked, seeing the messages
EDIT: Ah, SilentSoul was faster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xabi
Посмотреть сообщение
You have to send the message and use a timer (like 250ms timer) to kick the player.
Exactly. Send the message and kick the player like 100ms after.

yes, i know about using timer, but why, why could they not have leave it like 0.3e and lower?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ic3cr3am
Посмотреть сообщение
yes, i know about using timer, but why, why could they not have leave it like 0.3e and lower?
Security issue.