[Include] IJobs 4

Hi, first what i do is that i say you this : I am from czech and my english is bad XD

Ok i will present you my include IJobs in version 4.
This include is help for servers where is jobs, beacause you can create job with one function and with another you can change player skin All jobs can have default 3 skins and 3 weapons with ammo.

Function list:

Код:
CreateJob(jid,jobname[],Float:X,Float:Y,Float:Z,skin1,skin2,skin3,w1,w2,w3,a1,a2,a3)
PlayerJoinToJob(playerid,jobname[])
ChangePlayerJobSkin(playerid,jobname[])
IsPlayerInJob(playerid,jobname[])
IsPlayerAroundOfJob(playerid,jobname[])
GetPlayerStats(playerid)
SetPlayerStats(playerid,money,points,level)
GetIDFromJobName(jobname[])
SetPlayerJob(playerid,jobname[])
GetPlayerJob(playerid)
LoadJob(jobname[])
SetPlayerStatsEx(playerid,name[],value)
GetPlayerStatsEx(playerid,name[],value)
This is all what include have and another think is that opensource You can repair code or add somethink very cool.
But you have to dont rewrite autor you should write your name were you edit but me dont rewrite.

Because you may say this include is shit because you can not add someone new parameters i have to say you is dont be true, because this include have super 2 function and it is:
Код:
SetPlayerStatsEx(playerid,"Taxa",500);//We save player variabla taxa as 500

new taxa = LoadPlayerStatsEx(playerid,"Taxa"); // And here we load that in this variable
WARNING!
You have to create new folder in scriptfiles and name it "Jobs"

Email: isigarcz@gmail.com
Pastebin:http://pastebin.com/A1BQZYgW

Ok that's all, thanks for you understand of my english

pawn Код:
#if defined _ijob_included
  #endinput
#endif
You should define _ijob_included after that. Also, the string defines are in czech. Good job though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvann
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
#if defined _ijob_included
  #endinput
#endif
You should define _ijob_included after that. Also, the string defines are in czech. Good job though.
Thank you, i add it And i translate it

Ok i translated And add #define

I want to say that i work on version 5 and i think it is the best version because i will complete rewrite core and include be more friendly.