Add RCON Users to whitelist [+REP]

Hello!

I dont know if this is the right section to ask a question like this.

I downloaded FS SafeCon (https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?pid=1205439#pid1205439) and it works fine but I dont know where to add users to whitelist so only users which are in whitelist could use rcon password.Now I cant add myself to whitelist and I cannot use my rcon password,it says Bad password attempt. but i entered correct password.I had to be in the whitelist to use rcon password and i dont know where to add my ingame name/IP to whitelist.Please someone help me.I asked on PM and on fs thread but noone reply.

I give +rep who gonna help me.

Thanks in advance!

pawn Код:
new namewhitelist[][MAX_PLAYER_NAME] =  // Only the names in this list can login
{                                       // as RCON admin, if USE_NAME_WHITELIST
        "NAMES_HERE"                        // is activated
};
Find it at your script and put your name inplace of "NAMES_HERE"

I found that and I put my name there but still I cant login to rcon,i typed correct password but still it says: Bad admin password.Repeated attempts will get you banned!

Here is the code:

Код:
    new namewhitelist[][MAX_PLAYER_NAME] =  // Only the names in this list can login
    {                                       // as RCON admin, if USE_NAME_WHITELIST
            "SplinteX"                        // is activated
    };

Anyone knows the solution?

remove - never knew you had a script

Open filter script , go to line 31.. 36 Change that password to avoide 'Bad password attempt'
pawn Код:
new pws[][MAX_PW_LENGTH] =              // Change this when using hardcoded
{                                       // passwords
        "PW_1",                             // Use as many different passwords
        "PW_2",                             // as possible
        "PW_3"
};
Here just add the names you want to allowed rcon login with.
pawn Код:
new namewhitelist[][MAX_PLAYER_NAME] =  // Only the names in this list can login
{                                       // as RCON admin, if USE_NAME_WHITELIST
        "SplinteX"                        // is activated
};
Add more ip's to your friend ones on that line too.
pawn Код:
new ipwhitelist[][16] =                 // Only the IPs in this list can login
{                                       // as RCON admin, if USE_IP_WHITELIST
        "127.0.0.1"                         //that's the local host ip. 'only owner can do that'
};

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentSoul
Посмотреть сообщение
Open filter script , go to line 31.. 36 Change that password to avoide 'Bad password attempt'
pawn Код:
new pws[][MAX_PW_LENGTH] =              // Change this when using hardcoded
{                                       // passwords
        "PW_1",                             // Use as many different passwords
        "PW_2",                             // as possible
        "PW_3"
};
[/pawn]
Thanks,it worked ,Ill give you +REP ,but why "PW_3" worked and other 2 before PW_3 passwords didnt worked (bad attempt).3rd password worked and its not the same as in server.cfg

I know this isn't related to the problem, but you have no idea how tight you can make your security without needing safecon. Have a good amount of passwords and their hints and make them change when a login is made, or failed. Also you can make the rcon password change in a loop (let's say 30 seconds). Ban every IP that tries to connect twice or more per second, and you're set. I guarantee no one will break that.