[HELP] leader kill his member problem

Hello why is that when I add code that when leader kill his member then he get the message you kill your member but the problem is know when I add that then when I kill my mmebr it says something like you commit murder of first degree or you kill civilian or you kill the cop that should't happened so this is the code where I ad that but I delet that code beacuse of that what I sayd

pawn Код:
if(IsACop(playerid) && IsPlayerConnected(killerid) && PlayerInfo[killerid][Clan] != 1 && PlayerInfo[killerid][Lider] != 1 && PlayerInfo[killerid][Clan] != 2 && PlayerInfo[killerid][Lider] != 2
            && PlayerInfo[killerid][Clan] != 16 && PlayerInfo[killerid][Lider] != 16)
            {
                PlayerInfo[playerid][pDeaths]++;
                PlayerInfo[killerid][pKills]++;
                PostaviZlocin(killerid,"Murder of the cop!","Nepoznato");
                return 1;
            }
            if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid) && IsACop(killerid))
            {
                SCM(killerid,COLOR_LIGHTRED,"You commit the crime( *Cop kill civilian ! ).Reporter:Nepoznat.");
                return 1;
            }
            if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid) && IsPlayerConnected(killerid) && PlayerInfo[killerid][Clan] != 1 && PlayerInfo[killerid][Lider] != 1 && PlayerInfo[killerid][Clan] != 2 && PlayerInfo[killerid][Lider] != 2
            && PlayerInfo[killerid][Clan] != 16 && PlayerInfo[killerid][Lider] != 16)
            {
                PostaviZlocin(killerid,"Murder first degree!","Nepoznato");
                return 1;
            }
So if I add the code for leader kill his member then when I kil my member it gona says one of these that should't happened so can you help me of course if you understan what I talking about? Thanks