Problem with my pawno.

This is the problem with my pawno. Whenever I try to compile a gamemode, It displays "PAWN Compiler Output (Not Responding)" Help me solve this..

Hope someone would help me!
Thanks.

Did you add something? maybe you add a command that crashed your pawno

I added nothing. It compiled smoothly before a few minutes. After that I didn't add any new feature / function.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakshith122
Посмотреть сообщение
I added nothing. It compiled smoothly before a few minutes. After that I didn't add any new feature / function.
You had added something before you just can't remember. Re-download PAWNO, it might be because of virus, but the compiler crashing is related to scripting, nothing else.

You can also try compiling other type of gamemodes (grandlarc, bare script etc). If they're compiling fine, it must be with your script.

Nah. I cant compile anything. Not even a filterscript. As far as I remember, I didn't add anything.

I recall this happening, if the file contains way too many errors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakshith122
Посмотреть сообщение
Nah. I cant compile anything. Not even a filterscript. As far as I remember, I didn't add anything.
If so, re-download the SA-MP package and export the new Pawno. It should fix this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebaron
Посмотреть сообщение
If so, re-download the SA-MP package and export the new Pawno. It should fix this.
It worked good for the first time. Now, My Pawno isn't executing. When I execute pawno.exe, The cursor makes a round and and pawno folder is not responding.
When I tried again after restarting the laptop, The first problem happened again. ( Compiler windows is not responding )