The best Idea for the new 2014 samp client.

Hi, I had a while I dint logg in to sa-mp. There were a total of:
Quote:

4798 Servers, 15430 Players Online and 497,753 Empty Slots.

That means, out of 100% only 3.1% of players are using the slots. Thats a waste of money. Can you imagen how many hundreds of dollars are spent on server slots. I opend my client today and it took me 20 mins just to load the internet list. and That is just to long if you ask me. All the servers are stacked in the same list. This is what should happen in this 2014. In the
Quote:

server.cfg

add a part where it should say:
Quote:

category = zombie server

Add server categories, Pagination. Like each page have 100 servers next page 100 more servers, etc. Players can choose what servers to show on the list by using categories: Death Match, RolePlay No one likes to see a list stacked. To hard to find something a nice server. Also There are just to many server. Please people dont just run a copie of another server, If you have an idea that no other server has, do it. If no layers join in atleast 3 months try selling your script. But dont copie.

Another Idea is if sa-mp can reach out to others: Instead of weasting money on servers invest it on the best servers, sa-mp should have a official server. Maybe something to load in game. Im working on this. My own patch for GTA San Andreas using some sa-mp code, integrating an ingame menu.

Example:
Quote:

All you have to do is open: San andreas, In the main menu get the choice: Play Offline, Play Online. Play on Official Server, Show Server List.

Images will be posted soon!!!

Good idea, this can help also to find servers that you've played before and dont remember the name or IP...

Yes Exactly!!, But what's crazy is this: Lets say all of these slots are hosted at volt host for $0.25 per slot. The total amount of slots is: 513,183. All together users are spending about: $128,295.75 USD a month. Theres a lot of money invested in sa-mp but not in the correct way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmerz_com
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes Exactly!!, But what's crazy is this: Lets say all of these slots are hosted at volt host for $0.25 per slot. The total amount of slots is: 513,183. All together users are spending about: $128,295.75 USD a month. Theres a lot of money invested in sa-mp but not in the correct way.
Why would this peoples then run all this. You can't do anything with that slots lol if i want i will pay 200 slots even if i have 2 players no one force me.

And for categories epic idea!