Connecting Issue

When I try to connect to my server I get "Connecting to [ip]" then "The server didn't connect, retrying" repeatedly. I look at the console and it does acknowledge that an IP is trying to connect however nothing further. It's on 0.3x as well as my client, so it's not the version. My server log shows nothing helpful. I know without the script it's hard to determine but any ideas?

Try to take parts out of the script and check when you can connect. So you will know where the problem is. Than we could help solve it.

Unfortunately it's a rather large script. I did not make it however I'm wanting to test it. I know that it works - I just don't know if I'm missing to change something, it's my dedicated server, or possibly MySQL Database. I don't know.

Ah, I see. Well I am not sure though what could be the problem, never had this problem before that a script didn't allow me to join.

It's not that it really rejects it, but more like a problem when you try to join a server with an old SA:MP client. Except that's not it..