[HELP] •••••• Audio_Seek Warning - Error •••••• [+REP]

I am trying to update my audio. Yes , I have already the audio.inc .

Код:
C:\Users\User\Desktop\Private\h\gamemodes\test2.pwn(3487) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "Audio_OnSetPack")
C:\Users\User\Desktop\Private\h\gamemodes\test2.pwn(3540) : error 017: undefined symbol "Audio_Seek"
C:\Users\User\Desktop\Private\h\gamemodes\test2.pwn(3572) : error 017: undefined symbol "Audio_Seek"
C:\Users\User\Desktop\Private\h\gamemodes\test2.pwn(3550) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "seek"
C:\Users\User\Desktop\Private\h\gamemodes\test2.pwn(3602) : error 017: undefined symbol "Audio_Seek"
C:\Users\User\Desktop\Private\h\gamemodes\test2.pwn(3581) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "seek"

Install this.

oohhh my god -_- As I said.."I am trying to update my audio.." <- I already installed it. It gives me errors and warnings when I try to recompile it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregory00
Посмотреть сообщение
oohhh my god -_- As I said.."I am trying to update my audio.." <- I already installed it. It gives me errors and warnings when I try to recompile it!!!
Ohh sorry, my bad.
Look in the updated audio.inc or whatever it's called and see if Audio_Seek and Audio_OnSetPack have been renamed.

Renamed to?

EDIT: Yes they are..I cant find anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregory00
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes they are..I cant find anything.
That means those functions are no longer used in the plugin with the new update and you can delete them from your script.

How? :P
I am newbie.

Search where Audio_Seek is used and delete that part of code without damaging the rest of it.
Example if it's used in a command, delete it.

Should I worry or something?

Quote:

C:\Users\User\Desktop\Private\h\gamemodes\test2.pw n(348 : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "Audio_OnSetPack")
C:\Users\User\Desktop\Private\h\gamemodes\test2.pw n(1312 : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\User\Desktop\Private\h\gamemodes\test2.pw n(13717) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\User\Desktop\Private\h\gamemodes\test2.pw n(31447) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\User\Desktop\Private\h\gamemodes\test2.pw n(55436) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\User\Desktop\Private\h\gamemodes\test2.pw n(7704 : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition