Need suggestions.

Hello guys, Just wanted some suggestions of ya'll.

So yeah gaming isn't exactly my thing moreover I am a programmer.
So far I've programmed for games only, I kind of wanted to get into a real life programming.
If you know what I mean like you know develop something my own or at least work for a company whatsoever rather in gaming side.

Although I started programming off gaming with FPS(first person shooting) gaming, honestly I started off making hacks etc for other games. Then in my hacking group we basically made like D3D menu/memory hacks if you guys are familier with FPS gaming hacks you'd know what I am talking about like No Reciol, Aimbot, Wall hacks etc game was called Crossfire. Anyways, then I suddenly moved towards SAMP I was already familier and knew C++ and some, honestly I never was good at making d3d menu hacking like hooking etc it was really complicated crossfire would update their patch almost daily.
Anyways back to topic, so I started playing SAMP, after quite a while I started playing in roleplay server I kind of found it quite stupid like how people would act all real life shittt lol. Anyways as I played I started understanding role playing and enjoyed myself. Sooner I became hardcore Roleplayer, then I thought of opening a community lol, I had no clue how to even script in PAWNO nor ever heard of Pawno. I was kind of familiar with mysql and all. So I started developing my project based on roleplay with full on SQL, It took me quite a while to get over with pawno, still not the best, cbf to go over through pawno guide i know for a fact It won't give you lessons rather learn off a pre-made roleplay script and understand how it works. Then gradually I started getting good and here I am! I wouldn't call myself good or anything I still got tons to learn programming you won't be done until you die lol as generation passes by you learn something new.

Anyways, so here I am! I kind of want to move out of SAMP and do something in real like that gets me paid and whatnot. Obviously I gave attempt to famous roleplay server they wouldn't straight-forward hire me and I am quite impatience on things and very lazy although it depends on my mood. So any suggestions fellas? What should I do out of SAMP - that relates programming etc, I am 16 years old obviously I won't get job outside, just over internet that is real pay I'd appriciate your suggestions etc, if you want to keep it personal and still suggest me sure do hmu on skype David.Luango99! Apologies if I made grammar errors etc cbf to write properly-.. it's late night here.

Stack Overflow (jobs list), and err ****** it?

But, you should work for McDonalds/KFC/food stores/super-markets because you need base money to be a programmer B)

First of all PAWNO is just an IDE, a program to edit PAWN language (aka .pwn extension). You can even use Notepad++ for this job, so you wouldn't call it Notepad++ script right?

About the roleplay, I've no idea about it because I don't like roleplay servers.