Collision Detection (Plugin)

Hey Guys,
I am not sure if this is the right place to post it, I was originally going to post it in the Plugins & Discussion forum but realized that only plugin releases have been posted in there so I am posting here.

I was wondering, is it possible to develop a plugin which you add to the server and it would detect every object collision. And provide certain functions such as:
OnObjectCollisionWithObject(objectid, otherobjectid),
OnObjectCollisionWithVehicle(objectid, vehicleid),
and OnObjectCollisionWithPlayer(objectid, playerid).

Basicly the plugin would store all the default gta mapping and let that bypass the OnObjectCollisionWithPbject event in the include.
Then it would read the added in objects each 1 second to check for a collision and also check the coordinates for the objects.
Reason for this is because I would like to create drivable objects. Where players could control a single object or multiple objects much like driving a vehicle. Or even having a drivable submarine object which collides with the land if it touches it and adjusts its coordinates depending on the formation of the land, so it doesnt drive on the land. For example if they drove the boat onto a beach, then the submarine would then be stuck on the beach until its been moved back into the sea by vehicles pushing it or by it respawning.

Could someone please let me know if this is possible, or if anyone has released something similar which could be done with some simple coding in pawn?