Your plans for the future, after SA:MP

might be farmer, after school though

i'm on my way to become an IT professional what I really want to go into is programming. C++, PHP, HTML, Java etc..

I want to be a teacher off the basis school, I really like kids! Not kids like 6/7/8, but kids like 12/13.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Haaren
I want to be a teacher off the basis school, I really like kids! Not kids like 6/7/8, but kids like 12/13.
I thought a little earlier. that was with kids of maybe 8 years old or so.. darn kids.. i can't believe I was the same like them!

My two neighbours boys, are 6 (twins). The first day when that family comes to live here, I cant sleep normall anymore !

i wanna be a bus driver. i like buses

this is my idea: Stagecoach in hastings - 12 hr shift - routes 99 + 711 + 100

Hastings is quiet place in UK. thought would be good place to get job

i want 2 be a wannabee.(be happy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Haaren
Elemantary school
Well I have to choose a subject class now (I'm at high school), gonna pick nature and health... thats all I know

Hah, i pick all of the classes i know i'm not gonna fail in

Quote:
Originally Posted by -joemomma53-
Hah, i pick all of the classes i know i'm not gonna fail in
rofl

Computer Engineering

Possibly an entrepreneur, if not i'll try joining or even making my own Graphics business, I love GFX Right now i'm taking Business Studies though, it's really easy for me thought it can be confusing sometimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by [NT
mamoru ]
I am starting to have doubts actually. I don't quite know if this is really the way I want to go. The more I am at this freaking IT education the more frustrated I am beginning to be. I am starting to think about a switch in careers (maybe be a cop, truck driver or something else with cars). I think I am going to finish this one though and then I'll see. If I cannot make it then I am switching to one of the others I am thinking of.
Went through the same thing bro. If you really want to do something, don't let anyone tell you that you can't.