Need Scripters

im willing to pay anyone who can make me a cops and robbers role play like crazybobs cops and robbers thank you

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=447813

$10,000 and we have a deal.

but seriously.. you want to clone CB CnR? do you have anything prepared like positions for:
3000 houses, 100 weapon+money+adpill+cs pickups, 100's of moneyrushes, 50 sorts of fishes with adequate values for weight&value&damage, same with pets+training system, same for /vsi, same for /finfo, drug/vehicle/bible/newspapers mission-delivery checkpoints, a fully working object editor, some new ideas for admin commands like /adchicken - which make the server even more unique?

iam sure that i forgot some more things which makes this server stand out from others, there are quite a few. just think about the scale of work included to make a basic CnR, and the "shitty hard" stuff needed aswell. (saving positions for everything is the most annoying part)

it might be a good idea to re-think some of the concepts used, like the /closest command.
ask yourself: why is there a timer required for a command listing the closest 10 players? if you know the answer, then you will have a really tough time thinking about a solution on how to make such CPU-demanding commands work faster.

anyways, good luck at finding a scripter who is willing to give you a script worth 1000's of working-hours and years of experience...

you might find yourself in a better situation after you've spent some time on the SAMP wiki

>>> in case any admin or moderator considers my post as advertising, remove my post+account <<<

lol babul sh