Mouse Pointer

Hey
I Have a problem on playing GTA SA Online using SA-MP
The Mouse Pointer isn't Moving,it's only Stucked At the Middle of the screen
I Still can move the camera and the Mouse But the Pointer isn't moving,I Tried All the possible ways to fix this problem
Tried to set multicore=0 and didn't work
Reinstalled the game and SA-MP But the same thing is happening
Mouse Pointer is moving in the pause menu but i doesn't In The Game
Is there anyway to fix this or atleast to replace the Cursor with windows"s Original One

is there any fix to resolve that problem .?

Try this:

Download

It's ASI mod (+ASI loader includes). This is going to fix your mouse problems when you can't move etc. I am not sure if it's going to work out your problem, but at least.. give it a try. Who knows, if it doesn't help do a GTA reinstall and install SA-MP again, should work then.

P.S
Your OS is..?

I'm guessing his OS is Windows 8 as i'm having the same problem as himself, the PC's cursor is in the middle of the screen but does not move around, it just stays there.

I'll try your download Riddick and i'll reply with the result.

Alright, so unfortunately that didn't work though I did find that if you have a "dinput8.dll" into your GTA SA folder the that the freezing and menu problems stop, though for the main problem the mouse is still in the middle of the game itself.

Sorry i wasn't here ,and i'll try this out
OS Is Windows xp Service Pack 3
Game is with no lag works so fast but the pointer isn't ,i'll try it then i'll tell you if it works

Could you give me another link to download ,link isn't working

Link is working.. check again. If you've got WinXP it should work perfectly, just replace old *.dll files with new ones and put mousefix.asi in the main GTA San Andreas folder.

I Did everything you said but it didn't work,i can show you the problem i have

the screenshot isn't showing exactly what i mean but if you think that i deleted the mouse.png i didn't that's what SA-MP did captured .Is there any other suggestions ? it's not that bad because i'm still able to play ,i can move cam,chat,change character,and everything else ,but if someone can help me i will be thankfull