IMGUR LINK

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

Wow, This is awesome, Great job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuartD
Посмотреть сообщение
Wow, This is awesome, Great job!
Hehe thanks

Can you upload on imgur.com since TinyPic is blocked here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyDrAtIc
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you upload on imgur.com since TinyPic is blocked here?
There you go

4,340,000 results on ****** image match.
Just looked through the ACTUAL artists ******* feed and personal page, (which of course you can quote, right. He's your 'best friend' after all). Not a single mention of SA-MP and he doesn't collaborate with others when creating artworks and images.
Why claim to have made something you didn't? Pathetic

You didn't make this, but your statement makes no sense, Si|ent. That means that simply because it has 4,340,000 hits on ******, he couldn't of have made it? Someone made it, I honestly find that statement... pointless.

https://www.********.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Tell me if you find something older than this picture. I can tell you some of the stuff is stolen but most of it is added in! PS i posted that post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizted
Посмотреть сообщение
You didn't make this, but your statement makes no sense, Si|ent. That means that simply because it has 4,340,000 hits on ******, he couldn't of have made it? Someone made it, I honestly find that statement... pointless.
It indicates just how widespread this image is already, it takes time for that to happen. Also indicates just how many backlinks and reference points there are for it. Making it very easy to locate the TRUE artist. Unlike an obscure image that may not have much original information trailing it

Quote:
Originally Posted by NukeTripper
Посмотреть сообщение
https://www.********.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Tell me if you find something older than this picture. I can tell you some of the stuff is stolen but most of it is added in! PS i posted that post!
Sure, over a millon hits from before december 15th. Some as far back as April.

Give it up.

Si|ent Y U ALWAYS HAF TO BE RIGHT but i did edit Miley in the picture and the gay car and the guy from 9GAG made something else didn't make it from scratch