Web Design Concept! Rate!!!

Hey peeps! Here's another design by me -

View The Whole Project @ https://www.behance.net/gallery/Syne...ncept/13357043

Watch the speedart if you got time - http://*******/1cyPI2g

Constructive feedback is much appreciated!!!

Cheers
- H$N

Ah!.... beautiful project!

10/10!

Keep this up dude

Hmm, nice work!!!

The first few are very nice on the eye indeed. The last (cityscape) not so much. Its a bit gaudy compared to the rest and pulls the eye away from the important input fields. But the text needs work; Some pretty bad grammar and 'clumsy' structuring. It's vital you sort that out if you want to give an overall impression of professionalism

10/10 4 sure

Great desing

nice job.

It annoys me to no end when websites are being designed in Photoshop. If you want to design WYSIWYG use Dreamweaver and Fireworks. No Photoshop. Though at least you seem to have some knowledge of the possibilities. All in all a nice design, but a pain in the ass for the developer to translate to HTML and CSS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
It annoys me to no end when websites are being designed in Photoshop. If you want to design WYSIWYG use Dreamweaver and Fireworks. No Photoshop. Though at least you seem to have some knowledge of the possibilities. All in all a nice design, but a pain in the ass for the developer to translate to HTML and CSS.
thats true ^^
somethings you get a headache for move from the image to CSS & HTML.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si|ent
Посмотреть сообщение
The first few are very nice on the eye indeed. The last (cityscape) not so much. Its a bit gaudy compared to the rest and pulls the eye away from the important input fields. But the text needs work; Some pretty bad grammar and 'clumsy' structuring. It's vital you sort that out if you want to give an overall impression of professionalism
I do not think, that you are accustomed to urban cities does not mean that others also.

Simply, I'm a lover of the universe and the cosmos, and urban city, I really loved it, especially the orizonte. Very beautiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnzoMetlc
Посмотреть сообщение
I do not think, that you are accustomed to urban cities does not mean that others also.

Simply, I'm a lover of the universe and the cosmos, and urban city, I really loved it, especially the orizonte. Very beautiful.
It's nothing to do with it being a city. Its the composition of the image itself, the converging lines and the intense colours.
The image itself is nice, it's just not suitable for that use. Too striking.