Donation Payments

Hey guys, I have noticed many people on my server would like to donate using there phone.

Can any of you help me by suggesting a good website which I can use for this, preferably one without a minimum withdraw and also so I am able to transfer the money to my bank.

Thankyou!

http://zaypay.com - world wide covering

A few of the big servers use PayGol, but I believe they take about 50% of each payment in fees.

or you can use too the One Bip

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT
View Post
or you can use too the One Bip
To withdraw cash from OneBip to your bank account you need atleast 200$ in your balance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
View Post
A few of the big servers use PayGol, but I believe they take about 50% of each payment in fees.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonman
View Post
To withdraw cash from OneBip to your bank account you need atleast 200$ in your balance.
HOLY SHIT!!!

Mobile donation fees are REALLY overpriced.

Tell them to use PayPal or ****** Checkout.

I wouldn't advise that. With mobile payments, you need to increase the price of donations to get the amount you need, because of the tax the websites have to pay to the mobile operators. For example, I donate 5$ and you get 2$ or so. If you have the chance, use PayPal instead.

I would advice using PaymentWall, look it up on ******. It is a company that unites around 80 payment providers into one system, offering service in many countries.

There are strict requirements on creating an account, a lot of personal information has to be supplied. Though, they provide an API which can be used to process the payments yourself. That means you can, for example, automatically add specific rewards to the accounts.

Well,OneBip is the best one for phone donation.
Good Luck

To be honest. All mobile payment sites are an extreme scam. You are better off using PayPal or nothing at all in my eyes. Good luck finding something though and hopefully you don't get ripped off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGetty
View Post
To be honest. All mobile payment sites are an extreme scam. You are better off using PayPal or nothing at all in my eyes. Good luck finding something though and hopefully you don't get ripped off!
Even though you're mostly ripped off, it's still better than nothing.

i also would need to know, are there any more alternatives regarding mobile cash transfer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker982
View Post
Good Luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonman
View Post
lol nope

so you know some better methods?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker982
View Post
Good Luck
What makes you say that? Any proof or backups? It is one of the worsr actually. You need $200 to withdraw from your account.

I'd suggest not using mobile donation system. You and your friends who are willing to donate are better of donating with Paypal or visa(credit card).

I'd strongly recommend using one of the payment choices above, no other ones. Unless, you're really eager to use a mobile donation system.

yea i tried that before and the owner told me that i have to pay 25$ for 12$ my answer was: FUCK UP WANKER !

Btw i think it's not legal for 18- player to be donator and if he is 18+ just go make paypal account :P