Dialog problem

Hi guys, i have a dialogs problem
Example; when i type long text in a list dialog (in 1 case), it doesnt show the whole text, is there a way to make the text get automatically in the next line?

You can't use letters above or more than 128 in each line of dialog you can start next line by typing \n , same thing with title 'caption' can't exceed 64 letters.
Код:
caption[]	The title at the top of the dialog. The length of the caption can not exceed more than 64 characters before it starts to cut off.
info[]	The text to display in the main dialog. Use \n to start a new line and \t to tabulate.

The problem is that the text typed in that case is typed by a player, he gets an input dialog ( text input), and what he writes gets automatically shown in the first case of this dialog, i hope you understood me :/

Check the string length here's an example
pawn Код:
if(strlen(inputtext) > 128) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"You can't exceed max letteres of dialog '128' press \n to start new line.");

Nice idea i got something in my mind , example when if(strlen(inputtext) > 12 can i make the next text automatically get to another line \n ?

Solved the problem, thanks SilentSoul, you gave me the only available solution, but samp team must do something about the text that gets automatically to the next line in the dialogs