hey! my ISP sucks

yo, i've been waiting for Million years before my ip to be public.. 192.168.shit.shit
i wanna host a server but this small problem has brought big problem to me..
i just want to f*ck the brains of my ISP that is lacking of public ip's and i asked them to change.. no reply
people who really dont need public ip have them, thats FUUUUUUUUUUUU-
and VPS is not free..

Portforward then visit whatismyip.com Give that IP:Port to your friend.

i have tried that.. its not connecting on the server, so even me cant see the server...

You do know that 192.168.*.* is a local IP right? Meaning everyone has this one and works only for everyone within the same network. It's not their fault, it's yours. I'd also want to recommend anger management therapies...

http://www.tracemyip.org/

Lol, you are really need to know the difference between local IP and global IP. About the port forwarding, you've to forward your ports properly which is possible through router panel. Just ****** about it, even forum is having many similar threads about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZN
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol, you are really need to know the difference between local IP and global IP. About the port forwarding, you've to forward your ports properly which is possible through router panel. Just ****** about it, even forum is having many similar threads about it.
yah.. i tried that million times last time port 7777.. now i tried port 7787

i bet its not working..

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMagnifico
Посмотреть сообщение
yah.. i tried that million times last time port 7777.. now i tried port 7787

i bet its not working..

if any, go join 192.168.1.2:7787 lol lets test it niggah
Again, as many other people posted, that is your local ip ^^

1. Go to whatsmyip

2. See the numbers on the page?

3. Copy them

4. You just found your public ip!

5. congratz

Jeez...

i know ! its 180.191.*.* i tried but my server is not showing its just
(retrevieng info...) daaaaaaaamn

If its not showing, then your ports are not open.

What kind of router do you have? brand & model

its Prolink H5200

Alright,

Click HERE

When connecting to a server YOU are hosting on your OWN PC you need to use the local ip or localhost followed by the port to connect. Your friends will need the global ip to connect.

If your friend can't see it online, and you can, then your router is not port-forwarded. Also check whether your server is 0.3x or not, and that samp-server.exe is running.

not working... i tried sooo maaany tutorials to portforward and still nothing happens..
and yeah its 0.3x alright

Restart your router after you portforward, some routers require that.

still not connecting.. im so hopeless

tell me some advice

best thread

There is a chance that you cannot connect to your own IP. I've had this too with routers before. But you just have to connect from 127.0.0.1:7777 and other people can just connect trough yourip:7777

Simple as that.

Your firewall is probably blocking the connection. Turn all your firewalls off and try it again. If this solves your problem, you have to make an exception for the port in your firewall(s).

If it's not due to your firewall, you're probably doing something wrong with the port forwarding.